Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

So we worked out some Licks liquidizer kit, and I must say that it was great personally I think. It's very easy to use and for the price.
View attachment 959532

So I made a pan of water at 140f and set a glass dish in it with a 1/8 oz of my finest trim and few pinches of the special kief tub. IView attachment 959533 then added enough Licks to cover and soak my stuff then for 25 mins I stirred it here and there while poking at it also you of curiosity and see how it works. Then I strain it through a coffee filter. Now after you strained it and u have a bowl of green liquid return it back to the pan of water and added another 1/8oz of trim/fine ground bud and repeat the process using the liquid in the bowl again, can add more Licks if needed but not much, then repeat the process, u can repeat this as much as you want. And then u end up with this bowl of golden green liquid View attachment 959534

This is ready to go and use I let also mixed some with a half gram of wax to compare the two, this is half way through mixing straight wax with licks so half gram I went 1/2ml and it needed just a hair more and I also held the jar in the hot water to help mix better and it was all done in 5 mins. View attachment 959535 View attachment 959536 here's test so far so great I'm lit from both, one little stronger but not much will be making more tomorrow and try to make a video to post if figure out how my new laptop cable and graphics card work out haven't used them yet. @Pigskinfantasy @Haze4dayz
Sorry man I didn't get the notification that you tagged me. I'm glad the juice making went well! Which do you prefer, the wax mix, or the trim? As soon as I can I'm going to be ordering stuff to do this

Sorry man I didn't get the notification that you tagged me. I'm glad the juice making went well! Which do you prefer, the wax mix, or the trim? As soon as I can I'm going to be ordering stuff to do this
I like them both really, cause makes getting trim trichs easier to get off and then u can add it to anything edibles, lotion, candy's etc, now the wax hell ya simple oh my vape is out well let's mix up some wax on hand and licks really quick and in 5 mins or less I have a filled up vape again.

Forum stomper. Has some nice colors for the jar.
IMG_20181011_140717.jpg
IMG_20181011_132203.jpg
IMG_20181011_132159.jpg

Nothing better than walking 20' and harvesting some of the finest quality herb Ull ever had, always grow ur own peeps. U wanna taste them flavors from lite to roach then homegrown is where it's at.

Looking good, man! Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum stomper. Has some nice colors for the jar.View attachment 959812 View attachment 959813 View attachment 959814
Nothing better than walking 20' and harvesting some of the finest quality herb Ull ever had, always grow ur own peeps. U wanna taste them flavors from lite to roach then homegrown is where it's at.
And its much safer cause you took it from seed to harvest and you know what is being done to the product... Cause people are spraying shit on bunk weed that could kill your ass... Real talk...

From sour stomper leaves maybe a 1/8 worth maybe little more but not much but enough fill a cart twice, gotta try a nug now when she's ready.
IMG_20181012_125547.jpg
IMG_20181012_125838.jpg
IMG_20181012_131337.jpg
last pic is my test, but battery died right as I tried my 2nd rip.

Crème de la Chem, her top got broken in training but taped he up and hasn't phased her a bit. Been keeping everything trimmed up but the tops, curious now which top is gonna be the dom. Really liking the CyCo coco mix
IMG_20181012_090819.jpg

Loving this thread.... Mephisto, DIY trim vape juice, and you're just having fun with it- and that's the trick. My closet is my joy- its the brightest spot in my life & I don't think its just because of the lighting. So glad I found autoflowers & start'd growing em 18mo ago. I'm actually have something I'm truly passionate about.
Not to derail- but Frank Nitty asking about 'mainlining/manifold' here recently, I got a chemdogging (born aug 28th)- @Rollin_along topping guide inspired a top on Sept 4th, and topped those 2 tops on Sept 6th. Its not a 'true' mainline or intended to be, but similar. Then I just LST'd the 4 mains via garden velcro. Nice benefit of fabric smart pots- velcro! You loop the branch & attach to pot, LST made EZ.
IMG_20150128_192218.jpg
IMG_20150128_192309.jpg

Loving this thread.... Mephisto, DIY trim vape juice, and you're just having fun with it- and that's the trick. My closet is my joy- its the brightest spot in my life & I don't think its just because of the lighting. So glad I found autoflowers & start'd growing em 18mo ago. I'm actually have something I'm truly passionate about.
Not to derail- but Frank Nitty asking about 'mainlining/manifold' here recently, I got a chemdogging (born aug 28th)- @Rollin_along topping guide inspired a top on Sept 4th, and topped those 2 tops on Sept 6th. Its not a 'true' mainline or intended to be, but similar. Then I just LST'd the 4 mains via garden velcro. Nice benefit of fabric smart pots- velcro! You loop the branch & attach to pot, LST made EZ.
View attachment 960290 View attachment 960291
Its still gonna work out for you

Back