Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Well pal even using meph beans and the price breakdown of freebies then adding in what I have in media, nutes, light, everything that went in to or will be going in to each run, after careful calculation I believe I have it down to 8.56$ and that's given that every strain takes 90 days so some will shave off several while some may add a couple, still less than $10 to get on average 3 1/2oz from every run.
It's went up a little because I added in my new exhaust duct system I put in and what I have materials for my new fully sealed and mini carbon scrubed cabinet i made. Which is about to get its first test this week on forum stomper and sour stomper hopefully, ordered a carbon can filter thru my work that's about 6" long and 3" round supposed to last 40k hours doubtful but worth a shot

It's went up a little because I added in my new exhaust duct system I put in and what I have materials for my new fully sealed and mini carbon scrubed cabinet i made. Which is about to get its first test this week on forum stomper and sour stomper hopefully, ordered a carbon can filter thru my work that's about 6" long and 3" round supposed to last 40k hours doubtful but worth a shot

I never worked the numbers out before, so that is just amazing to think of. A measly Hamilton for almost a quarter pound of premium bud. That is just crazy to think about in so many ways. You wonder why more people aren't doing it then. Put the guy on the corner out of business. Crazy man. Liking your current lineup as they are a couple of strains that I haven't seen run much. Good Luck!

Crème de la Chem
IMG_20181009_194018.jpg

Forum stomper
IMG_20181009_091828.jpg

So we worked out some Licks liquidizer kit, and I must say that it was great personally I think. It's very easy to use and for the price.
IMG_20181010_100156.jpg

So I made a pan of water at 140f and set a glass dish in it with a 1/8 oz of my finest trim and few pinches of the special kief tub. I
IMG_20181010_094142.jpg
then added enough Licks to cover and soak my stuff then for 25 mins I stirred it here and there while poking at it also you of curiosity and see how it works. Then I strain it through a coffee filter. Now after you strained it and u have a bowl of green liquid return it back to the pan of water and added another 1/8oz of trim/fine ground bud and repeat the process using the liquid in the bowl again, can add more Licks if needed but not much, then repeat the process, u can repeat this as much as you want. And then u end up with this bowl of golden green liquid
IMG_20181010_110001.jpg

This is ready to go and use I let also mixed some with a half gram of wax to compare the two, this is half way through mixing straight wax with licks so half gram I went 1/2ml and it needed just a hair more and I also held the jar in the hot water to help mix better and it was all done in 5 mins.
IMG_20181010_105956.jpg
IMG_20181010_111826.jpg
here's test so far so great I'm lit from both, one little stronger but not much will be making more tomorrow and try to make a video to post if figure out how my new laptop cable and graphics card work out haven't used them yet. @Pigskinfantasy @Haze4dayz

Well @Dabber I think I wanna finally build well attach a 12 ton Dake press to the concrete slab in the shop and get me a nice set of plates and heater to attach to it, @bushmasterar15 and I while back chatted about them he found me some Dake press to research well found the one I want I think. Gonna throw some time back in to finding plates an heater this evening and maybe get some. I got a sweet spot that will do some short fat indicas, at about 3 plants to a group spread across 200 yards of little island plateaus between a stream and a south facing hill. Think I could get some nice pressing girls to fill supply this new hobby I'm liking a lot.

Well @Dabber I think I wanna finally build well attach a 12 ton Dake press to the concrete slab in the shop and get me a nice set of plates and heater to attach to it, @bushmasterar15 and I while back chatted about them he found me some Dake press to research well found the one I want I think. Gonna throw some time back in to finding plates an heater this evening and maybe get some. I got a sweet spot that will do some short fat indicas, at about 3 plants to a group spread across 200 yards of little island plateaus between a stream and a south facing hill. Think I could get some nice pressing girls to fill supply this new hobby I'm liking a lot.
Awesome nothing like fresh pressed rosin and the chips make great canna oil

Awesome nothing like fresh pressed rosin and the chips make great canna oil
Oh ya more vacation as little is older travel is easier with edibles and vape it seems

Back