Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Looks delicious, man! Nice!

Bro you got skills :slap: all your stuff looks amazing and :drool: delicious :thumbsup:

Looks delicious, man! Nice!
Thanks, hoping sour stomper doesn't kill my feeling for forum stomper, specially sense this new forum stomper has a completely different dank cheese aroma and I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this one more even though the last one was pure watermelon candy smells.

Bro you got skills :slap: all your stuff looks amazing and :drool: delicious :thumbsup:
Thanks buddy, and thank you for the REP!!! Patience is a key, and when the colas release all that stiffness right before the final swell then pump her full of boost and vitamins and two days u have concrete rock colas.

You got it going on bro!!!
Thanks buddy still got some tweaking to do but learning autos so far isn't as bad as photo growers make it sound. And as these start to finish up the final 5 in big airpots will have all the room they need to hopefully fill out and get heavy.

Thanks buddy still got some tweaking to do but learning autos so far isn't as bad as photo growers make it sound. And as these start to finish up the final 5 in big airpots will have all the room they need to hopefully fill out and get heavy.
Can't wait to see what they look like!!!

Thanks buddy, and thank you for the REP!!! Patience is a key, and when the colas release all that stiffness right before the final swell then pump her full of boost and vitamins and two days u have concrete rock colas.
Don't mind if I do!!!

Thanks buddy, blame molasses and sweet candy for that.
Well pal even using meph beans and the price breakdown of freebies then adding in what I have in media, nutes, light, everything that went in to or will be going in to each run, after careful calculation I believe I have it down to 8.56$ and that's given that every strain takes 90 days so some will shave off several while some may add a couple, still less than $10 to get on average 3 1/2oz from every run.

Back