Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Think I got time to drop one more bean before the photo shoot winter run, thinking about couple 60 finishers that made great morning smoke sour 60 and sour lowryder

So we worked out some Licks liquidizer kit, and I must say that it was great personally I think. It's very easy to use and for the price.
View attachment 959532

So I made a pan of water at 140f and set a glass dish in it with a 1/8 oz of my finest trim and few pinches of the special kief tub. IView attachment 959533 then added enough Licks to cover and soak my stuff then for 25 mins I stirred it here and there while poking at it also you of curiosity and see how it works. Then I strain it through a coffee filter. Now after you strained it and u have a bowl of green liquid return it back to the pan of water and added another 1/8oz of trim/fine ground bud and repeat the process using the liquid in the bowl again, can add more Licks if needed but not much, then repeat the process, u can repeat this as much as you want. And then u end up with this bowl of golden green liquid View attachment 959534

This is ready to go and use I let also mixed some with a half gram of wax to compare the two, this is half way through mixing straight wax with licks so half gram I went 1/2ml and it needed just a hair more and I also held the jar in the hot water to help mix better and it was all done in 5 mins. View attachment 959535 View attachment 959536 here's test so far so great I'm lit from both, one little stronger but not much will be making more tomorrow and try to make a video to post if figure out how my new laptop cable and graphics card work out haven't used them yet. @Pigskinfantasy @Haze4dayz

No freakin way! You have got to be sh**ing me, right? Vape juice without pressing or ethanol or CO2 or butane? Uh uh.

No freakin way! You have got to be sh**ing me, right? Vape juice without pressing or ethanol or CO2 or butane? Uh uh.
Yes way
@midIN here's some I made using Vegetable Glycerin over rosin chips took 90 days. I made it for grobro he used the vape b4 he passed when he couldn't smoke
74c2c3e08bc37c8d39e90b639d7c2618.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes way
@midIN here's some I made using Vegetable Glycerin over rosin chips took 90 days. I made it for grobro he used the vape b4 he passed when he couldn't smoke
74c2c3e08bc37c8d39e90b639d7c2618.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Why vegetable and not PG?

Cool, never done it. Just wondered. I don’t smoke anymore but I do vape, how effective is it?
My buddy liked it I tried it a few times with him and it was more relaxing than stoney from what I recall

Yes way, I also used pressed wax to try that method for licks liquidizer also both work good, will make more that's for sure, already have a big bottle of licks on the way $30 for quart, should make a lot of vape oil or cooking oil for edibles or couple special fried eggs in the morning.

Sounds awesome, man! Looking into it for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back