Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Loving this thread.... Mephisto, DIY trim vape juice, and you're just having fun with it- and that's the trick. My closet is my joy- its the brightest spot in my life & I don't think its just because of the lighting. So glad I found autoflowers & start'd growing em 18mo ago. I'm actually have something I'm truly passionate about.
Not to derail- but Frank Nitty asking about 'mainlining/manifold' here recently, I got a chemdogging (born aug 28th)- @Rollin_along topping guide inspired a top on Sept 4th, and topped those 2 tops on Sept 6th. Its not a 'true' mainline or intended to be, but similar. Then I just LST'd the 4 mains via garden velcro. Nice benefit of fabric smart pots- velcro! You loop the branch & attach to pot, LST made EZ.
View attachment 960290 View attachment 960291
Glad you like it, and found it bub that's what it's all about just keep trying things u could find the next gem tgat hasn't been discovered, all we can do, I just got really tired of seeing people around here pay high prices than automatically assume because it's got a fancy dispenserery sticker on it then it's legit, then they get burnt from thier shipper and realize what they pay high prices for I can do at home for pennies, and then they always ask how do you get the flavor of the bud to taste like that the whole time, we it's called the love and passion for homegrown cannabis and watching something evolve from you giving it some water.

Loving this thread.... Mephisto, DIY trim vape juice, and you're just having fun with it- and that's the trick. My closet is my joy- its the brightest spot in my life & I don't think its just because of the lighting. So glad I found autoflowers & start'd growing em 18mo ago. I'm actually have something I'm truly passionate about.
Not to derail- but Frank Nitty asking about 'mainlining/manifold' here recently, I got a chemdogging (born aug 28th)- @Rollin_along topping guide inspired a top on Sept 4th, and topped those 2 tops on Sept 6th. Its not a 'true' mainline or intended to be, but similar. Then I just LST'd the 4 mains via garden velcro. Nice benefit of fabric smart pots- velcro! You loop the branch & attach to pot, LST made EZ.
View attachment 960290 View attachment 960291
Awesome work on her bub, she has a nice even top so end results are the same right, doesn't matter how u cross the finish line it's if u do. Mainlined is something I think I will practice on my photos first, then an auto that's a medium sized girl, so I don't have to wait so long to see if it works.

Awesome work on her bub, she has a nice even top so end results are the same right, doesn't matter how u cross the finish line it's if u do. Mainlined is something I think I will practice on my photos first, then an auto that's a medium sized girl, so I don't have to wait so long to see if it works.

True Story- a million different ways to go from a seed in your hand to getting consumed for your desired purpose. She's responded great to training, day 46, so she does seem a little behind- tho she'll finish & be a great treat for the eyes & lungs. I wasn't really intending to 'mainline' like that, some autos, I top early- very varied results, and I cut her main, she healed, split, and was top-able again 2 days later. Why not? Then the 4 mains were begging to get strapped, and the early topping put a knob on a knob & lsting the branching, give it a sorta mainlined appearance- and I was just screwing around.. I'm really looking forward to her though. Every Meph chem cross I've grown & smoked has been excellent meds.

True Story- a million different ways to go from a seed in your hand to getting consumed for your desired purpose. She's responded great to training, day 46, so she does seem a little behind- tho she'll finish & be a great treat for the eyes & lungs. I wasn't really intending to 'mainline' like that, some autos, I top early- very varied results, and I cut her main, she healed, split, and was top-able again 2 days later. Why not? Then the 4 mains were begging to get strapped, and the early topping put a knob on a knob & lsting the branching, give it a sorta mainlined appearance- and I was just screwing around.. I'm really looking forward to her though. Every Meph chem cross I've grown & smoked has been excellent meds.
Ya that's how you learn is to mess around, bending or almost snapped branches really helps them I've noticed and do it at right time it doesn't Phase them much. My white Chem is all sorts of deformed since seed but she's made herself 3 tops maybe 4. I just rearrange some things so maybe she will fill out more. I accidentally cut my Crème de la Chem top but she should fill out to some nice tops.

Newest member and last she has until Jan -feb 7 to finish if not she will have to go in one of the photo tents.

Ghost Toof - Mephisto
IMG_20181013_150309.jpg

Crème de la Chem, topped decent canopy going.
IMG_20181013_202604.jpg
IMG_20181013_202622.jpg

Strawberry nuggets frost Like no other.
IMG_20181013_202935.jpg
IMG_20181013_202905.jpg

Grapey Walter starting get Little darker and heavier.
IMG_20181013_202738.jpg

Auto Livers chugging along.
IMG_20181013_202747.jpg

Bubbly Livers gonna be nice snowed in jar to taste come February.
IMG_20181013_202757.jpg

White Chem deformed multi tops.
IMG_20181013_202812.jpg

Crème de la Chem, topped decent canopy going.View attachment 960607 View attachment 960613
Strawberry nuggets frost Like no other.View attachment 960609View attachment 960627
Grapey Walter starting get Little darker and heavier.View attachment 960619
Auto Livers chugging along.View attachment 960621
Bubbly Livers gonna be nice snowed in jar to taste come February.View attachment 960623
White Chem deformed multi tops.View attachment 960625
All doing well! You are gonna love the way Bubbly Livers smells..... very unique. Jars will be full this winter. CDLC is on my short list for December starts. Looks like she is going to be a decent size and yield well for you.

Back