Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Awesome, man! Thanks for doing this, So you are decarbing before press. I wasn't tracking on that step. Is it normal, or something you want to try?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome, man! Thanks for doing this, So you are decarbing before press. I wasn't tracking on that step. Is it normal, or something you want to try?

It's normal, and ur welcome, last time my buddy showed me how to make it with BHO method we had to dry it all out no carbing then glass tube with trim in it and the butane. It was awesome got 11g from 7 oz of trim fire photo trim last fall.

So if you wait until the trim is properly dried before pressing, no need to decarb?

Well going to try both ways,

So had to make a quick drive to hydro store for something that came in and while there I chatted with my friend and he directed me across the street to a vape shop for some liquid that has a good mix of PG/VG, now they were out of the unflavored juice so I said oh well ended up with there flavors, least this way I know if it works good. And the chic gave me a free cool hat and a deal on three bottles.
IMG_20181005_115422.jpg

Back