Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

I also found this which goes through rosin pressing with straighteners and mixing with terpenes into cartridge very very quickly....

I would add to the video that if you are mixing it this way, heat up the concentrate before you add the terpenes and you will retain more of the flavours in the end product.

Are you trying one of these methods, Haze? Interested in the feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I will be trying something for sure, I think maybe the terpene method or ej mix or similar, seems to be the easiest method providing you can get a decent press or two or ten! I'm new to concentrates but I will find out plenty by trial and error I'm sure and anything I find out I'm sure to bring back here

Here's what I'm starting with, double grape, gold glue, white crack, forum stomper, quick one, lsd25, Skywalker and fruity pebbles trim two big piles are a mix of outdoor photos trim, but all good sugar coated trim. Pressing all for wax, will be decarbing it before press, may do some tincture with other trim I have also.
IMG_20181005_095837.jpg

Back