Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

I heard of ejmix, but not farmtovape. from what I have read marijuana terpenes are picking up steam as a thinning solution for vape oil. Have you heard you it, Mid?

I heard of ejmix, but not farmtovape. from what I have read marijuana terpenes are picking up steam as a thinning solution for vape oil. Have you heard you it, Mid?
Yes just looked at it this morning but I ordered this last night from eBay it's called a licks terps kit hell shipped already and be here tomorrow or next. Free shipping and ordered some dab tools and containers for it, We are going to figure Something out bub, I don't mind the carts I get, but I wanna taste my homegrown in there u know.
Screenshot_20181004-080230.png
1537884437960.jpeg
IMG_20181004_080636.jpg

@Dabber have u ran sour stomper before, omg buddy she is the hardest nug I've ever ran in my life I swear, now for an auto @mephisto I'm beyond impressed with this strain even though I haven't tasted it I can tell She earns two stars on make sure to reorder List, don't think 17 left will do me over. Also I researched the extinct species from Mephisto and I have auto livers and bubbly livers going and after seeing what's in the two I'm pretty excited to try some strains I wanted to try but I get to try two strains at one time with these girls, both heavy bubblegum smell and buds start small but grow massive quick just like strawberry nuggets.

@Dabber have u ran sour stomper before, omg buddy she is the hardest nug I've ever ran in my life I swear, now for an auto @mephisto I'm beyond impressed with this strain even though I haven't tasted it I can tell She earns two stars on make sure to reorder List, don't think 17 left will do me over. Also I researched the extinct species from Mephisto and I have auto livers and bubbly livers going and after seeing what's in the two I'm pretty excited to try some strains I wanted to try but I get to try two strains at one time with these girls, both heavy bubblegum smell and buds start small but grow massive quick just like strawberry nuggets.

No bro I've only ran 3BOG, Sour Hound and AvT all 3 were fire the SH was really dense lost part of main to BR and chopped her a week early I have sour stomper x 3, sour grinkle x 10, bubbly livers x 10, and 9 sour livers. I did have a Mephisto run planned but that has changed if I get my Seed Stockers in then gonna run Super Skunk and Blackberry Gum

Yes just looked at it this morning but I ordered this last night from eBay it's called a licks terps kit hell shipped already and be here tomorrow or next. Free shipping and ordered some dab tools and containers for it, We are going to figure Something out bub, I don't mind the carts I get, but I wanna taste my homegrown in there u know.View attachment 957341 View attachment 957343 View attachment 957344

Totally know what you are saying. I was thinking that with the press, we would have the taste of the herb remain in the extract and then vape when terpenes are added. Mid, you say you made carts before? What method did you use?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No bro I've only ran 3BOG, Sour Hound and AvT all 3 were fire the SH was really dense lost part of main to BR and chopped her a week early I have sour stomper x 3, sour grinkle x 10, bubbly livers x 10, and 9 sour livers. I did have a Mephisto run planned but that has changed if I get my Seed Stockers in then gonna run Super Skunk and Blackberry Gum
Aww sour gringle and sour livers sound nice, those seedstocker beans provide I've noticed that.

Just found a vid on YouTube about extracting from dried plant material solely using VG. Then completely ready to fill cartridgeTake a look if you want! I imagine you could add the terpenes in the mix and be golden. That's if you want it slightly thicker than a PG mix

Well my genes but a friend's work so I was gifted some beans and I just had to try one. A Skywalker x fruity pebbles worked to an auto. Two of my most favorite strains.
Damn, I want some of those!!! Are you going to be making any seeds from these plants?

Just found a vid on YouTube about extracting from dried plant material solely using VG. Then completely ready to fill cartridgeTake a look if you want! I imagine you could add the terpenes in the mix and be golden. That's if you want it slightly thicker than a PG mix

Thanks for tomorrow's project

Back