Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Ah yes ur right, I think it was u talking about the crinkle and i was curious how to ever get some, well least I have half of it lol, so far I'm glad I've got 14 left, saw there's a couple phenos, but both have huge buds.
Possibly coming back in the future as a reg auto. Classic line I’ve heard some about.

Looking real good :thumbsup: If I remember grapey walter and double grape came out illuminautos 11-20 all the hype was over double grape and it sold out in seconds.
As walter had a hand in making the grapey it was in my cart.
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Looking real good :thumbsup: If I remember grapey walter and double grape came out illuminautos 11-20 all the hype was over double grape and it sold out in seconds.
As walter had a hand in making the grapey it was in my cart.
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Isn't Walter one of your favorite?? The Walter I finished outdoors while back is still in the jar tried one big of her and she puts me to sleep so saved it for the long cure collection. Have some double grape curing right now. Shes about two weeks almost 3 maybe in. Now the white crack is a sticky mess shes at the same stage and is just great, the gold glue is a heavy producer of golf ball and tennis ball buds, really appreciate having 8 of these left for some outdoor ones next couple years.

Forum stomper finishing up her days nice little yield for a 2 liter bottle, starting to get dense
IMG_20181002_114152.jpg
IMG_20181002_114236.jpg
IMG_20181002_114047.jpg
IMG_20181002_114546.jpg

Sour Stomper coming down any day she got rock hard today after her last water last night, also going to be a nice little stash when done. her main cola is just a chunk. really love the appeal of these nugs.
IMG_20181002_115407.jpg
IMG_20181002_115422.jpg

Lol well actually we could see some at end of the month, but my phone doesn't do justice for her pic wise, I can see where Walter white is in her and the double grape side.

Dropped a Jammy Dodgers yesterday, 2DBC now won't germ, old stock, so see how she goes looking like a harvest for me at XMas.
That dbl g looks great. I had a whole 5 pack of dbc freebies not germ

Back