Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Flipping Gorgeous man, got a close up of them nice colas wanna compare I tried zoom but won't go that far. Lol
15383294947261544599204.jpg
1538329521346181933159.jpg
1538329548424449293772.jpg
15383295876151056446078.jpg

Lol well actually we could see some at end of the month, but my phone doesn't do justice for her pic wise, I can see where Walter white is in her and the double grape side.

Dropped a Jammy Dodgers yesterday, 2DBC now won't germ, old stock, so see how she goes looking like a harvest for me at XMas.

Lol well actually we could see some at end of the month, but my phone doesn't do justice for her pic wise, I can see where Walter white is in her and the double grape side.

Dropped a Jammy Dodgers yesterday, 2DBC now won't germ, old stock, so see how she goes looking like a harvest for me at XMas.

Cool :d5: I'll start chopping later today or tomorrow and will be the rest of the week want to come help ✂✂ :funny: I could use it beings that I'm flying solo :crying:

Many said when double grape was released they preferred Grapey Walter also saying it was
Frostier which is mind blowing. Lol. That why I picked some up. I’ll be seeing some frost on mine soon hope it’s as frosty as yours.

I think Grapey Walter is grape crinkle crosses with WW. It was an illuminauto released with double grape. A double Grapey Walter would be cool though. Frostier?? Is it possible lol

Cool :d5: I'll start chopping later today or tomorrow and will be the rest of the week want to come help ✂✂ :funny: I could use it beings that I'm flying solo :crying:
I wish buddy, I'll be flying solo on 8 /11 hikes I gotta take, need my right man running that Combine non stop while the weather is good, which also means the Skywalker's are gonna get more time to swell

I think Grapey Walter is grape crinkle crosses with WW. It was an illuminauto released with double grape. A double Grapey Walter would be cool though. Frostier?? Is it possible lol
Ah yes ur right, I think it was u talking about the crinkle and i was curious how to ever get some, well least I have half of it lol, so far I'm glad I've got 14 left, saw there's a couple phenos, but both have huge buds.

Back