Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Yep same base and our red line talk is why I tried the KB. When I do photos I always use a higher P value at flower so the KB gives me that and I believe even though it's an auto she became an auto from a awesome photo originally so since I already have it in flower I want to pull that heavy photo producing gene out of her if this makes sense..

I did notice by starting the BE around day 14 to 17 I have had better bud growth along with more bud sites. Autos move so fast that IMO a little push goes a long way to getting them started once they start they key I found was maintaining that till the end by being consistent with the way I feed them and reading when to decrease the MC base which I feel is most important reducing the N at the right time tapering it down like we do to just SC

At what rate is the BE at day 14-17 @Dabber? I think we can push them even faster with light feedings of bloom if we stay a week ahead of them, and do multiple light feedings a day

At what rate is the BE at day 14-17 @Dabber? I think we can push them even faster with light feedings of bloom if we stay a week ahead of them, and do multiple light feedings a day

My next grow I will be adding the kelp for the 1st 3 weeks and starting Cal Mag day 7 and the 1st feeding of BE at day 14 to 17 100% then backing it down to 50% till first preflowers then back to 100%. I did it this grow and noticed more bud sites than my last grow when I started BE at the start of flowering :shrug:. I am using Red Line and Element X for these last few weeks of flower.:dammit: really wish GL would bring Red Line back IMO it really gives them a added boost with just enough N. I also no longer weigh MC during late flower 1 tsp per 5 gallon for that and the additives stopping MC and additives last 7 to 10 days and using SC only till harvest feeding 2 quarts b4 putting plants in the dark to dry out for 72 hrs then chop chop

Thats what I do just about I feed 2 to 4 times daily another key IMO is not letting them dry out completely.

Grapey Walter @Dabber here aroma and structure is pretty branchy hoping I trained mine to make nice grape vines of white nugs so far shes working with me. Think of her for winter run.
IMG_20180926_163603.jpg
IMG_20180926_163457.jpg
IMG_20180926_163544.jpg
IMG_20180926_163540.jpg

:thumbsup: Looking good grobro :pass: I chopped 1 of the GWK x BT this morning :woohoo:

Forum Stomper, Leaves are fading but the flowers aren't budging at all. Sweet Candy, GreenLife, water only diet for a week now, she doesn't seem to mind it her leaves have been, well that are green have been praying, but I'm ready to see her full colors, her funk is a pure rotten cheese and berry she just dam stinks right up on her rotten but pleasant.
IMG_20180929_195720.jpg
IMG_20180929_194226.jpg

IMG_20180929_194317.jpg

Back