Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Hey @midIN , why you changing from BE to Koolbloom in mid grow? I thought both were PK boosters, so not sure why the change. KB dry has a bit of nitrogen in it, 2-45-28. Bud explosion is just P-K, 0-23-44. Looks like BE has more phosphorus, and less potassium. Not sure what has driven you to do that, maybe just using up already purchased nutes (KB)? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hey @midIN , why you changing from BE to Koolbloom in mid grow? I thought both were PK boosters, so not sure why the change. KB dry has a bit of nitrogen in it, 2-45-28. Bud explosion is just P-K, 0-23-44. Looks like BE has more phosphorus, and less potassium. Not sure what has driven you to do that, maybe just using up already purchased nutes (KB)? Inquiring minds want to know.
2nd that please

Excited to have some Sour Livers x 3 bears og and sour stomper x Fantasmo along with the rest of my order, but these will all be next year, also got some more sodk white chem.
IMG_20180924_110518.jpg
IMG_20180924_110530.jpg

Yes im using up nutes left over but I've done photos for years outdoors and was always taught N-P then K, so not ust to using a higher K and lower P, but with the BE I was noticing alot of bud sites but not the big girth growth I like I'm used to so I been using the be to create nice sites but KB is giving me bigger buds at a faster rate and using way less than I would of the BE. The ones I didn't use KB on and used B E only the nugs were smaller and got way smaller once dry unlike the KB has they get rock hard and stay that way.

Yes im using up nutes left over but I've done photos for years outdoors and was always taught N-P then K, so not ust to using a higher K and lower P, but with the BE I was noticing alot of bud sites but not the big girth growth I like I'm used to so I been using the be to create nice sites but KB is giving me bigger buds at a faster rate and using way less than I would of the BE. The ones I didn't use KB on and used B E only the nugs were smaller and got way smaller once dry unlike the KB has they get rock hard and stay that way.

Now you got me wanting to use my KB I have both powder and liquid the BE hasnt let me down yet then again I havent used anything else but FF the KB havent been opened so not much to compare it to :shrug:

Now you got me wanting to use my KB I have both powder and liquid the BE hasnt let me down yet then again I havent used anything else but FF the KB havent been opened so not much to compare it to :shrug:
If u can try it next time or this time .... Remember me asking about swapping the BE awhile back, that is why. KB says end of flower but why can't you use it all the way like others,

If u can try it next time or this time .... Remember me asking about swapping the BE awhile back, that is why. KB says end of flower but why can't you use it all the way like others,
Yeah and I said FF Beastie Bloom still have all 3 of the FF powder and liquid along with the KB. I'm to late in flower to change up now next run for sure. I'll do the comparison grow with KB during flower not gonna mess with start LOL MC and SC base. IMO thats why I wish GL would keep the Red Line that shit turns it up a notch

Yeah and I said FF Beastie Bloom still have all 3 of the FF powder and liquid along with the KB. I'm to late in flower to change up now next run for sure. I'll do the comparison grow with KB during flower not gonna mess with start LOL MC and SC base. IMO thats why I wish GL would keep the Red Line that shit turns it up a notch
Yep same base and our red line talk is why I tried the KB. When I do photos I always use a higher P value at flower so the KB gives me that and I believe even though it's an auto she became an auto from a awesome photo originally so since I already have it in flower I want to pull that heavy photo producing gene out of her if this makes sense..

Thanks for your explanation @midIN , I got at least a half of bag sitting from when I ran continuous photo's. It was so much work keeping up with them daily (along with a fulltime job) that I wanted to try a different game. While I enjoy the new game (autoflowers) and my newfound free-time each day, doesn't mean I wouldn't mind using up some of those nutes gathering dust. Especially if means bulkier buds as the endgame. I think to test this, it would be best to do the same plant rather then 2 different ones, so I may be out for testing until the Jan. run. Thanks again.

Back