Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Hey @midIN, copied down the BBQ sauce and will try very soon. Is that Dry Mustard, or is it just yellow mustard, or have you a preference?

BTW - thanks!
U could use either really but it's always just been plain yellow bottle mustard usually French's but Heinz has a little zing to it. Also add any dry peppers to it for heat Chipotle is pretty good with it

I wish I could use 1 I can pull back fine I cant hold it long
Two years ago I had to stop I got real bad tendinitis in my left shoulder and couldn’t even pick the bow up with my left arm that got better. Then I fell and really screwed everything up not sure what I’ll be doing but climbing a tree with a climber ain’t happening. So it’s been three years. Clean and wax the strings they were custom made to custom specs to get a little extra performance the drop cord is now string braided to match the strings the guy who hooked it up was awesome wish I could remember the name he was in PA somewhere I forget but his strings r top notch as is his work. Just as picky about my bows as I am my growing lol.

Sour Stomper
IMG_20180920_142012.jpg

Grapey Walter
IMG_20180920_141946.jpg
IMG_20180920_141941.jpg

Forum Stomper
IMG_20180920_141927.jpg

Auto Livers
IMG_20180920_142030.jpg

Thanks @Dabber and @Frank Nitty, this forum stomper and strawberry nuggets wanted to stretch out some compared to the last two and the pot sizes are smaller lol. But old grapey Walter is a branch making machine she throws nodes every where. Sour Stomper has an aroma boy that just idk but these mephisto strains that have anything with sour or forum in there are some incredible girls. Get to try my test nugs of white crack and double grape in the am, pretty stoked about that. Gold Glue made some solid golf ball to tennis ball size nugs that have pretty much stayed the same size since harvest.

Back