Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Ya got the freshest so the taste is the best lol. Very cool to be able to grow and raise your own. Fill the freezer off the land.
Think garlic bread and ice cream are the only thing in the freezer that came with a store label, trying to learn how to can asparagus, I can't get it down. I freeze it good just not canned good. Cooking is my ultimate passion besides growing stuff. 3 months before u butcher cattle mix brownsugar in thier feed, be the best meat u ever eat.

I've learned from my Mexican buddy at work when he brings me food don't ask about it til after i eat it all, I must say I've always ask for more no matter what it was made with. Goat cheese is well only way to have it with Mexican food.

@Mizzo81

1 can coke cola
1 cup Hinze ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of water
1 minced caramelized onion
2 tbsp mustard

Bring to a quick boil, then simmer on low for 1 hour , cool it, then use best BBQ sauce I've ever had, my family has made it this way for years.
Add a pork loin and pineapple rings wrap in foil set on the grill for 4-6 hrs DEP loin size.

FB_IMG_1473982178832_1474026860792.jpg

@Mizzo81

1 can coke cola
1 cup Hinze ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of water
2 tbsp mustard

Bring to a quick boil, then simmer on low for 1 hour , cool it, then use best BBQ sauce I've ever had, my family has made it this way for years.
Add a pork loin and pineapple rings wrap in foil set on the grill for 4-6 hrs DEP loin size.
I will have to try sounds good.

@Mizzo81

1 can coke cola
1 cup Hinze ketchup
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup of water
2 tbsp mustard

Hey @midIN, copied down the BBQ sauce and will try very soon. Is that Dry Mustard, or is it just yellow mustard, or have you a preference?

BTW - thanks!

Back