Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Didn't know if you want other people to post on your thread... Some people hate that!!! I don't mind cause I like to see what other people have going on ,especially if we're growing the same strains...

Didn't know if you want other people to post on your thread... Some people hate that!!! I don't mind cause I like to see what other people have going on ,especially if we're growing the same strains...
Yep same here ur all good more info and comparisons in the thread make it the much more educational.

Yeah mines very similar ur's, are you getting fruity bubblegum smell, there's a smell that comes behind it I can't get yet but it's coming out more and more
I have never seen two plants that are almost totally identical and so different than the other stomper that I grew... The more dense buds are fruity smelling ,the others are more grassy/gassy smelling...

Yep same here ur all good more info and comparisons in the thread make it the much more educational.
I feel like this gets easier every time with all the info that I get from everyone and from my own experimenting... Im trying to show everyone that I belong here and this is my true calling... I should have stayed with this when I started my first indoor grow back in 2000... Oh well,im here now and that's all that matters!!!

I have never seen two plants that are almost totally identical and so different than the other stomper that I grew... The more dense buds are fruity smelling ,the others are more grassy/gassy smelling...
About week 5 did they start a blanket of fuzz trichs on every leaf about 1 long?

Did some training to grapey Walter before it's too late. She's started to fill in moved cob up shes much happier.
IMG_20180923_080332.jpg
IMG_20180923_074844.jpg

Forum Stomper not doing to bad for a 2 liter.
IMG_20180923_074852.jpg
IMG_20180923_074915.jpg
IMG_20180923_080557.jpg

Sour Stomper
IMG_20180923_074859.jpg
IMG_20180923_074905.jpg

Been noticing that two waterings after the stretch seems to be my sweet spot to taper the Mega from 4.2gpg to 3.5 then Immediately going to 3gpg on the 3rd watering after the stretch. Then stepping this down to 0 until the last 2-3 weeks of nothing but sweet candy and micros, after the stretch I swap the bud explosion to koolbloom at an 1/8tsp an either level off here until end or add a little more depending what the plant says. (do flush between the bud explosion and koolbloom or she gets burnt least in my experience they have. )

Back