Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

@Dabber as soon as the Zon deliver my new link cord for the laptop I'll send u some pics, the one I got works for my new cams but not for my older one so had to get some updated equipment, think next year I'm gonna do a full swap out for the new wifi trail cams. The pics from them are awesome with detail and range. Mine only go out 20' to get a decent pic, they say 35' feet but they are blurry about 25-27'. Also working on some new feeders that the squirrels and coons can't get in, found a PVC video on the tube and they look pretty cool and they have enough room for the deer to get thier heads in.

@Dabber as soon as the Zon deliver my new link cord for the laptop I'll send u some pics, the one I got works for my new cams but not for my older one so had to get some updated equipment, think next year I'm gonna do a full swap out for the new wifi trail cams. The pics from them are awesome with detail and range. Mine only go out 20' to get a decent pic, they say 35' feet but they are blurry about 25-27'. Also working on some new feeders that the squirrels and coons can't get in, found a PVC video on the tube and they look pretty cool and they have enough room for the deer to get thier heads in.
Cool hell yeah cant wait to see these big boys

@Dabber where ur at do u have to deal with people from suburbs coming out to the country and stealing tree stands. I have these idiots that come deer season are always cruising the gravel roads and dropping a buddy off to sneak in some woods and hunt, yesterday while picking crops I noticed two new paths back to an old stand I have and the path leads right back to a gravel road that has no houses for miles on it. Think it's time for a bear trap or two.

@Dabber where ur at do u have to deal with people from suburbs coming out to the country and stealing tree stands. I have these idiots that come deer season are always cruising the gravel roads and dropping a buddy off to sneak in some woods and hunt, yesterday while picking crops I noticed two new paths back to an old stand I have and the path leads right back to a gravel road that has no houses for miles on it. Think it's time for a bear trap or two.

Yep I had a stand stolen and camera 2 days b4 season opened 3 years ago. So I go and take my climber hunt same tree opening day wasnt up tree 45 minutes killed a huge doe that same tree I've killed 7 deer out of only went 2 times there last year killed 1. Shit the tweekers here walk through the woods all the time b4 season and peeps sand hunting so I dont use ladder stands much for that reason I still use my Summit climber love that thing

Yep I had a stand stolen and camera 2 days b4 season opened 3 years ago. So I go and take my climber hunt same tree opening day wasnt up tree 45 minutes killed a huge doe that same tree I've killed 7 deer out of only went 2 times there last year killed 1. Shit the tweekers here walk through the woods all the time b4 season and peeps sand hunting so I dont use ladder stands much for that reason I still use my Summit climber love that thing
Yea we have the tweeter problem here also , or ur sitting in ur stand and when sun comes up some idiot is another one of my stands thinking he's all free to hunt, well tell u this much when that deer slug hits a tree about 20' feet above them they sure do move in a hurry, even had a guy come back two days later begging for his gun back, that's when I hand hand them the local police Dept business card. I wish I could get my tree lounge stand totally redone that thing is a lazy boy recliner when ur in it.

I wish I could get my tree lounge stand totally redone that thing is a lazy boy recliner when ur in it.
Isnt that a heavy stand I have a summit lite I bought to carry and I can barely fit in the damn thing 300 lbs my ass no way someone that big would fit :LOLStoned:

Gold Glue
IMG_20180917_142523.jpg

White Crack
IMG_20180917_143307.jpg

Double Grape
IMG_20180917_143200.jpg
IMG_20180917_140517.jpg

Back