Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Crème de la Chem in 2gal Maximum Yield airpot (@Rollin_along cheapest on the block pots), Cyco Seamix CoCo. EW castings and Xtreme Gardening Mycos added.
IMG_20180914_230645.jpg

Hard to see her buy shes there, was a big bean and a thick stalk to start.

Crème de la Chem in 2gal Maximum Yield airpot (@Rollin_along cheapest on the block pots), Cyco Seamix CoCo. EW castings and Xtreme Gardening Mycos added.View attachment 950943
Hard to see her buy shes there, was a big bean and a thick stalk to start.
I like em cheap!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@Dabber gonna send you some trail cam pics this evening of 3 Monster bucks I caught eating a Skywalker x fruity pebbles photo plant back by pond [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].
:thumbsup: HELL YEAH We gonna get em LMAO they should come right in if we spark 1 up:funny:

:thumbsup: HELL YEAH We gonna get em LMAO they should come right in if we spark 1 up:funny:
Funny thing is I think they do. I always burn up in the stand and they always coming in shortly after looking for what hit their nose. Lol. Everybody I know spending all kids of money on scent control and cover. All they gotta do is tend the wood stove before they leave and smoke a fatty in the tree. Better then having a pile of apples in the field.

Back