Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Nice job @midIN , I have seen a couple of Gold Glue grows recently that may lead to me moving it up on the roster to germinate, End of October is my next open slot. Fruity Bubblegum, with GG#4 parentage and medium small structure sounds like a winner to me.

Nice job @midIN , I have seen a couple of Gold Glue grows recently that may lead to me moving it up on the roster to germinate, End of October is my next open slot. Fruity Bubblegum, with GG#4 parentage and medium small structure sounds like a winner to me.
Gold glue and white chem and forgotten cookies are next for me...

Thanks, shes diffidently going on the list for more beans. The gold and nuggets would pair well together in a sog they seem to run very similar or at least from my notes they do. Her colors change drastically In the latter stages and her trichs go in to overtime mode.

Thanks Rollin, I think gold glue and nuggets will pair well with your area beings u like short fat squatters. Some heavy colas from these girls.
I know but my Mrs get jealous of them lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back