Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Bah! I think the site hiccup removed a couple posts.... I posted after the recent(lost) update on the gals; "Enjoying the variety of strains & techniques. And asked if there was an update on New420 guys Headbanger- she was looking pretty sweet bro. Thanks

Bah! I think the site hiccup removed a couple posts.... I posted after the recent(lost) update on the gals; "Enjoying the variety of strains & techniques. And asked if there was an update on New420 guys Headbanger- she was looking pretty sweet bro. Thanks
Ya I lost my last updated post and pics. Headbanger is in the jar just over 3.25oz when done.
IMG_20180830_220413.jpg

U would like them and prices. Sour 60 is awesome also.

Sour 60 caught my eye, Sour Daddy too...Santa Marta Columbian Gold IBL sept 22nd too; The prices scared me! $3 seeds aren't really a thing you see too often. I love a tasty sativa, just as stoney & relieving. Hard to describe, but probably a manual laborer thing- the 'stoned zone' feelin good, just head down & running thru whatever the job is... Much easier to achieve with a sativa.. Love indicas too- but if I can choose, I want sativa's at work

Sour 60 caught my eye, Sour Daddy too...Santa Marta Columbian Gold IBL sept 22nd too; The prices scared me! $3 seeds aren't really a thing you see too often. I love a tasty sativa, just as stoney & relieving. Hard to describe, but probably a manual laborer thing- the 'stoned zone' feelin good, just head down & running thru whatever the job is... Much easier to achieve with a sativa.. Love indicas too- but if I can choose, I want sativa's at work
Prices are low because he believes medication shouldn't cost u arm and a leg. I love Sativa's I like the e energy for work and fishing.

Back