Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

Nope just went through it and doesn't let me s
On the top right corner do you have like an arrow button you can tap or swipe your screen left to go to messages as that is how mine works. Or I've also downloaded the IG app from Windows to use on my laptop.
slide or arrow or the airplane? I sent an help email.

@midIN anytime always glad to help and :drool: DAMN :slap:
Thank you man for the rep!! Ya I will be using the dabber formula for here out, seeing the biggest gains from it and I've went back to watering just enough, may water more but results are faster and bigger IMO. And I'm getting away with less Mega each time. Found a new peak of BE at 1.2g seems my sweet spot across the board.

Thank you man for the rep!! Ya I will be using the dabber formula for here out, seeing the biggest gains from it and I've went back to watering just enough, may water more but results are faster and bigger IMO. And I'm getting away with less Mega each time. Found a new peak of BE at 1.2g seems my sweet spot across the board.
FYI I did a test on a hunch from a buddy and I mixed my nutes phD to 6.6 put air stone back in let set 10 hrs took ph it went back to 7.4 dropped back to 6.6 fed just went and cked left over mix ph was still 6.6

FYI I did a test on a hunch from a buddy and I mixed my nutes phD to 6.6 put air stone back in let set 10 hrs took ph it went back to 7.4 dropped back to 6.6 fed just went and cked left over mix ph was still 6.6
See I did something kinda similar while back, no air stone and only 15 mins to sit between each mix.
But I started at 1g worked to 5g with SC and Be and CX check the ph and ppm and EC and everytime I got 6.7-6.8 only big change was when Mammoth P was added.

See I did something kinda similar while back, no air stone and only 15 mins to sit between each mix.
But I started at 1g worked to 5g with SC and Be and CX check the ph and ppm and EC and everytime I got 6.7-6.8 only big change was when Mammoth P was added.

You hand feed also correct I think this problem was in the rez for hydro :shrug: was stoned when was told I cked because I was mixing 15 gallons and phing 1 time feeding all day still I hadnt noticed any affects :shrug: needless to say now I just mix 1 batch at a time and ph then feed

You hand feed also correct I think this problem was in the rez for hydro :shrug: was stoned when was told I cked because I was mixing 15 gallons and phing 1 time feeding all day still I hadnt noticed any affects :shrug: needless to say now I just mix 1 batch at a time and ph then feed
Ya I hand feed Now, when I had it in the autopot tank it stayed good but couldn't add micros to it as it sat to long. But I'm running a line from my filtration system to a fresh water tank storage that I might aero rate it I'm going back to mixing nutes only when needed til some more get to flower then might mix ahead and just do micros and molasses water only feeding every other or 3rd feeding.

Right now for the veg girls they are getting 3.5g/g mega, 1.5 g SC, .5 micros, some have Mammoth P some have GreenLife Biotics which is the one I'm liking way better and so is the gold glue.
Flower girls are down to 2.7g mega 1.8 g SC, BE is 1.5g , .5 micros

@Dabber if u swapped the BE for another brand in a powder form what would it be?

Right now for the veg girls they are getting 3.5g/g mega, 1.5 g SC, .5 micros, some have Mammoth P some have GreenLife Biotics which is the one I'm liking way better and so is the gold glue.
Flower girls are down to 2.7g mega 1.8 g SC, BE is 1.5g , .5 micros

@Dabber if u swapped the BE for another brand in a powder form what would it be?
Beastie Bloom from FF

Back