Grow Room Merlins 1st Ever Shotglass Grows.......

Thanks @Stunted
App it
And thanks for stoppin in every so often
I app that as well
Any advice or anything u see that could be an easy adjustment feel free to lemme know
So thank you

Greets Merlin, looking good so far. :)
They will finish around the time they normally would if everything goes well, you may get some that finish a little earlier.... but its more likely for them to take an extra week or two depending on how much they get stressed.
Best of luck Merlin :thumbsup:

Stay stoned peeps,
Stunted Life
:pass:

Im definately gonna have to strongly dissagree! When we did the shot glass showdown all strains finished and showed major ambering way before the 60day marker. Mine was in a double shot glass and finished in 45days showing 35-40%amber

downloadfile-2.jpeg
downloadfile-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Im definately gonna have to strongly dissagree! When we did the shot glass showdown all strains finished and showed major ambering way before the 60day marker. Mine was in a double shot glass and finished in 45days showing 35-40%amber

View attachment 512201View attachment 512202
I must be growing them wrong....maybe I need more practice with the little ones.

Seeing amber does not always mean you should grab the chopping scissors....just sayin

Have a nice day,
Stunted Color
:pass:

@Stunted. Just for my type of smoke she was premium. 1/2 strong body buzz the rest mental mayhem. It just depends of what kinda smoke your looking for. I suppose if you like a really clear head buzz you coulda picked earlier that I, but more stone later. But she was tapering off fast and couldnt see it lasting another 10days past the date I cut . (Just saying) in the rules of the contest the mods didnt even forsee them lasting past 58 day before full amber and all stone. But unless your growing a normal 100day strain in a shot glass, I couldnt forsee a normal 8-11w strain going too much further unless something happened stress wise to impeed growth early on. But grain of salt, just from what I saw and my experience in the shot glasses and when the leaves start tapering off

Back