Grow Room Merlins 1st Ever Shotglass Grows.......

I did exactly that @Stunted
I added a second cup and sliced slits in the first one
The soil grow has begun now
Well see how she comes along now that moisture will be held in a decent amount of the time

There she be....... SODK x Alien Day .25????
Lmao

20151123_220032.jpg
20151123_220036.jpg

Does anyone happen to know of these finish faster in small containers like this by chance????
I know size depends on root growth mostly, and wit hardly any room like this seems itd flower quicker and finish quicker........iono, thats just the logic in my head.......anyone able to shed some light on this situation?????

Well thats it. I'm gonna give this a shot. If anything just for fun. About how many ounces is that cup? I'll look for stunted's thread, but can you link it when you get a chance. I currently have 4 autos in 1/2gal fabric pots, and thought that was small. Lol at this size I could do like a 36 piece SOG in my micro...:crying: A bunch of bowl sized nugs. All jokes aside, I am going to do this, and sub for the rest of your grow.

Edit: I found his thread. Screw bowl size buds, those are respectable plants coming out of that lil' cup.

Last edited:
Yea bro ill link it soon.......
Stunted stops in here from time to time im pretty sure so hell be thru sometime before too long now that i have this goin finally...
I tried this w coco once and it dried out to quick for me to keep up with and work 14 hours a day 6 days a week right now thru the first of the year i had to go back to soil so itd hold moisture better since i wont be home much till after the first of the year.......

Does anyone happen to know of these finish faster in small containers like this by chance????
I know size depends on root growth mostly, and wit hardly any room like this seems itd flower quicker and finish quicker........iono, thats just the logic in my head.......anyone able to shed some light on this situation?????
Greets Merlin, looking good so far. :)
They will finish around the time they normally would if everything goes well, you may get some that finish a little earlier.... but its more likely for them to take an extra week or two depending on how much they get stressed.
Best of luck Merlin :thumbsup:

Stay stoned peeps,
Stunted Life
:pass:

Back