Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

:goauto::goauto::woody::woody:
Yeah I've done my days of necking pills etc etc lol.i even got a bit hooked on that M-cat shit ffs!!! I've been wanting to try that DMT for a long time,but again...not sure if my head would handle it anymore?! I've heard some fantastic stories about that stuff,a mate of mine did some,he went of into "the realm" and could understand quantum physics lol.
I dunno, 10 minutes of extraterrestrial kaleidoscope life in a void and then sober with an insightful afterglow with your feet back on the ground with ZERO negative "hangover". DMT is truly amazing... you don't feel drained or mentally exhausted life after LSD or psilocybin. It's one of a kind, extremely short, extremely powerful, uncontrollable even, but in the best possible way. It breaks your ego, and it really does change perspective. And no I haven't done it a lot. A few times and it is the ONLY other thing other than marijuana that I would remotely consider doing again. Fractal wonderland, flying at supersonic speeds through a black hole and the arriving in a nebula with a green tiki god covered in moving tribal paterns. Yeaaaaaaaa let's just say. Your gone... very very far away

Last edited:
:goauto::goauto::woody::woody:
I dunno, 10 minutes of extraterrestrial kaleidoscope life in a void and then sober with an insightful afterglow with your feet back on the ground with ZERO negative "hangover". DMT is truly amazing... you don't feel drained or mentally exhausted life after LSD or psilocybin. It's one of a kind, extremely short, extremely powerful, uncontrollable even, but in the best possible way. It breaks your ego, and it really does change perspective. And no I haven't done it a lot. A few times and it is the ONLY other thing other than marijuana that I would remotely consider doing again. Fractal wonderland, flying at supersonic speeds through a black hole and the arriving in a nebula with a green tiki god covered in moving tribal paterns. Yeaaaaaaaa let's just say. Your gone... very very far away

Haha good description!!! Nice one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning Buds..

I've had to unauthorise a couple of posts further back in the thread on shrooms..sorry we don't do shroom talk and we got a reported post on it..:toke:..cheers

Back