Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Unknown strain, probably Sour Livers, looking happy and healthy at unknown day! She's getting nice and bushy. Love a big bush :)

d0c08f63f8081f8a76967b5da4fd45dc.jpg

9b1690b4149db989e5a0ae16fb88234b.jpg

Grape Crinkle on something like day 16. Looking lovely and happy and really starting to get her lick on. Really nice looking baby.

38abeed56c87454ea43d40eaaafb99dd.jpg

d0c44e0eca49f88633d3b626ede4b2c1.jpg

Pair of MBAPs also seem ok. Expecting these babies to have a slightly slower start as they are on Biotabs organic goodness and it'll take a little while for all the beasties in the soil to get established. @Biotabs F69 thanks mate! :)

c275d496b53f853b9915836c49f50459.jpg

Dutch Passion Auto Orange Bud also on about day 16. Looking pretty good now after a slightly shaky start. Also looking very much like a strawberry plant! :) fat indica leaves.

6023ab5eb3fe7826dac3705d5ac4205f.jpg

71fd1b159c975263c07e2873d7319e9d.jpg

The tent.

97a7e6714ebf16fac9e95c8174f17a4c.jpg

Happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great bro.that unknown it's starting to spread it's wings now.you never top your autos? I would top the MBAPS mate,I've topped mine,and she is still quite a big girl.intrestrd to see what you think of that grape crinkle,was very tempted to get her myself,but I opted for double grape instead.

Looking great bro.that unknown it's starting to spread it's wings now.you never top your autos? I would top the MBAPS mate,I've topped mine,and she is still quite a big girl.intrestrd to see what you think of that grape crinkle,was very tempted to get her myself,but I opted for double grape instead.

Thanks man. Yeah I've topped a few and supercropped a couple so far on previous grows mate. This round I'm not topping as I want speed and nothing else! I don't wanna slow them down in any way as I am totally skint and need the weed brother! I've also gone for 24 hour light this time which should speed things up a bit. Oh and shiiiiiiit loads of boom boom spray!! Haha :)

I'm loving the Crinkle so far mate. A properly vigorous plant. Showed sex at day 14 I think.

Thanks man. Yeah I've topped a few and supercropped a couple so far on previous grows mate. This round I'm not topping as I want speed and nothing else! I don't wanna slow them down in any way as I am totally skint and need the weed brother! I've also gone for 24 hour light this time which should speed things up a bit. Oh and shiiiiiiit loads of boom boom spray!! Haha :)

I'm loving the Crinkle so far mate. A properly vigorous plant. Showed sex at day 14 I think.

Like ya thinking,just hope you've got plenty of head room lol? If you've got a pheno of each with MBAP,that ripleys is a tall girl.this is the first time I've had the balls to top an auto...all have recovered well though.
Might go for the grape crinkle somewhen,can't keep up with mephisto,they releasing some more strains in October lol.

Like ya thinking,just hope you've got plenty of head room lol? If you've got a pheno of each with MBAP,that ripleys is a tall girl.this is the first time I've had the balls to top an auto...all have recovered well though.
Might go for the grape crinkle somewhen,can't keep up with mephisto,they releasing some more strains in October lol.

If it's for height reasons I prefer supercropping so far mate. Did it to a couple and it really helped to send energy and nutes to all the buds. The main cola stops being dominant.

I also find with cobs it's quite easy just to leaf tuck and because the light is even throughout the tent, the plants seem to be keen to make lots of big colas.

Just looking at the unknown mate and can't help thinking it looks very similar to the NCH I (nearly) grew but much smaller. Wondering if it could be a stilton? Thats NCH x sour livers I think, so just a "sour" away from the Cheesy Livers! Happy either way to be honest! :smoking: :vibe:

EDIT: Thinking about it, it could also be a NCH!! Lol. Never thought of that. Maybe that's why it looks like a fookin NCH?!! :crying: :jointman:

Last edited:
Forgive my ramblings. All my money is now firmly on the unknown plant being a Stilton Special. Very very similar looking to NCH but less stretchy and more compact/bushy. So gotta be Stilton :)

Back