Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

@Wile e Peyote what you make of this mate? A new acquaintance is growing it.

c3563416541a5b9a91810591acfa8127.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice lophophoras. They look vibrant, healthy n' established. Beautiful speciemsn :thumbsup::vibe:

Awesome mate, enjoy it. Its a life changer. Well, a perception changer for sure. Life changing depends on what ya do with that wisdom I guess! :vibe:

Hehe, yes it will..

Calls into question quite alot about our everyday reality and our place within it.. :dizzy::jawdrop::confused1:

Had to do some major reevaluations with my life after having had a few harrowing experiences with te d/m/t.

Yeah they were air tight in a jar...you've scared me now saying they could be 10x stronger lol.i was hoping to take these without the missus knowing :crying:
Whoo, Lol I've not done shrooms in yrs. either like Hippy but when I did, could never wipe that grin off my face either and kept vibrating around with madman eyes. I wouldn't be able to hide it from anyone!:yoinks::cool1: I'm gonna have to surf around about those kits, thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:
Man, that really blows about your back. Hell I thought my luck was bad, my back was way worse after surgery than before but not a double like yours.

Last edited:
Whoo, Lol I've not done shrooms in yrs. either like Hippy but when I did, could never wipe that grin off my face either and kept vibrating around with madman eyes. I wouldn't be able to hide it from anyone!:yoinks::cool1: I'm gonna have to surf around about those kits, thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:
Man, that really blows about your back. Hell I thought my luck was bad, my back was way worse after surgery than before but not a double like yours.

Love your use of the words "vibrating around" mate! Thats exactly how I feel on mushrooms or anything natural really. I am a big believer in vibrations, even to the point of playing positive/uplifting reggae to the plants: it's just positive vibrations! :vibe: :pass:

Hehe, yes it will..

Calls into question quite alot about our everyday reality and our place within it.. :dizzy::jawdrop::confused1:

Had to do some major reevaluations with my life after having had a few harrowing experiences with te d/m/t.

Literally mate. DMT definitely changed my perception of reality and our existence. I've not really had that from any other trip. It's usually just uncontrollable laughter and total miscomprehension of everything!! :crying:

Literally mate. DMT definitely changed my perception of reality and our existence. I've not really had that from any other trip. It's usually just uncontrollable laughter and total miscomprehension of everything!! :crying:

Hahah, yeah I feel yah, it's an incredibly powerful experience. You can go from zero to 'there' in seconds, and the buildup/onset can be insanely powerful too. Honestly though when the experience does hit you good and you do get enough there's just no words for it at the end of the day. It's always felt like an event that's happening to me, just overtakes ya.

Cheers brother! :D

@mr plantas @Micron Creek this talk is making want some now! haha :cheers:

Talk of zero to there in seconds, when I tried it in the bushes I was literally in the fractal world by the time my lungs had filled. Absolutely instant. I thought K was quick, but this was literally, inhale...bang...wtf?! Mind altered.

Back