Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Yeah they were air tight in a jar...you've scared me now saying they could be 10x stronger lol.i was hoping to take these without the missus knowing :crying:

I took DMT once without my wife knowing mate! We went to a festival in the local park and were chatting to a group of friends. Next minute my mental psychedelic mate pops up and drags me into the bushes saying he's got DMT. 20 minutes (maybe?) later I was back out of the bushes and she didn't have a clue! :crying:

Man how did you get away with that?? Couldn't she tell you were fucked? When I'm off my tits there's no hiding it lol...depending on what I've taken,I'm normally sat there chewing my face of and gurning :crying:

DMT is weird mate. Really quick high, and in my experience you feel relatively normal soon afterwards. What's mental is when I was in the bushes it felt like about 8 hours! And that was 8 hours of being in some mad unknown fractal universe with my mate who was a goblin. Like a crazed insanely laughing goblin who kept lighting the pipe :crying:

DMT is weird mate. Really quick high, and in my experience you feel relatively normal soon afterwards. What's mental is when I was in the bushes it felt like about 8 hours! And that was 8 hours of being in some mad unknown fractal universe with my mate who was a goblin. Like a crazed insanely laughing goblin who kept lighting the pipe :crying:
Yeah the high only lasts a few minutes from what I've been told,but seems like it's hours lol.ive gotta give this stuff a try somewhen.havent a clue where you get the stuff though?

Yeah the high only lasts a few minutes from what I've been told,but seems like it's hours lol.ive gotta give this stuff a try somewhen.havent a clue where you get the stuff though?

No I haven't got a clue mate. I do know someone who MAY have some sort of idea though it seems, so I'll let you know!

It was an absolutely beautiful experience mate. Literally a journey into some other world or far into our own. Everything was made of sort of fibrous fractals, which I believe some people take to be the "fabric of the universe". Stop me if I go too hippy! That's me I'm afraid!! It was undoubtedly the most "not of this world" trip I've had, made really comfortable by my mate (the goblin) who was the only link to reality throughout the experience. It was all completely calm, beautiful, positive and life affirming. No weirdness or panic, just felt profoundly "right". Amazin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice of you to share your psychedelic experiences :pighug:. I've recently got DMT as a present, but haven't found the time to light it up, will report my experience here after I do :smoking:.

No I haven't got a clue mate. I do know someone who MAY have some sort of idea though it seems, so I'll let you know!

It was an absolutely beautiful experience mate. Literally a journey into some other world or far into our own. Everything was made of sort of fibrous fractals, which I believe some people take to be the "fabric of the universe". Stop me if I go too hippy! That's me I'm afraid!! It was undoubtedly the most "not of this world" trip I've had, made really comfortable by my mate (the goblin) who was the only link to reality throughout the experience. It was all completely calm, beautiful, positive and life affirming. No weirdness or panic, just felt profoundly "right". Amazin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh man if you can source some let me know...sounds amazing stuff :pass:

Nice of you to share your psychedelic experiences :pighug:. I've recently got DMT as a present, but haven't found the time to light it up, will report my experience here after I do :smoking:.

Awesome mate, enjoy it. Its a life changer. Well, a perception changer for sure. Life changing depends on what ya do with that wisdom I guess! :vibe:

Back