Reaction score
Got 2xMephistOreoz going in a 2x2, germinated one in a root riot plug and one in a paper towel, the one in the root riot plug germinated first by about 6hrs and has since almost double in size over the other.
IMG_1334.jpeg
this is their home, they are in three gallon pots with happfrog and pearlite.
IMG_1544.jpeg
and here they are at 1week
IMG_1514.jpeg
IMG_1513.jpeg
right now they are on day9 and here they are
IMG_1540.jpeg
IMG_1541.jpeg
thus is gonna be a fun grow i can already tell! See yall soon, stay frosty growmies!

Day12 New
Well the bigger plant of the two is just about a whole set of leaves or 1node ahead of the smaller plant and literally 2x the size(taller,wider,just all around bigger). In the past that was usually the sign of a male lol! Considering that these a fem seeds im assuming they are just 2 different phenos , one being alot more aggressive. Both look great and heathy and the only difference being the bigger plant started in a root riot plug and the other was started in a paper towel andplanted directly to soil when it popped, the difference in time for germination was about 4hrs with the root riot plug seed popping first, they both popped in under 24hrs.. again these pics were both taken at the same distance, cant wait to see what they do!
IMG_1610.jpeg
IMG_1612.jpeg
IMG_1613.jpeg

watching! what light are you using?

watching! what light are you using?
Its the newest Spider Farmer sf1000 with the new samsung lm301H evo leds. Its brand new to me, ive always used hps/mh in the past. Actually alot of new things for me this grow! First time growing in soil, first time growing automatics(along with 6 more plants in 5gal airpots outdoors), and my first time growing with led lights. I took a breakfrom growing for about 10yrs and when i got back into it, so much had changed. Im very excited, its like learning all over again!

Day13 New
The difference is getting bigger every single day! Once again these pics are taken from the same distance.
IMG_1617.jpeg
IMG_1616.jpeg
the bigger plant also has its first branches starting! I think i will tie her down tomorrow or possibly day15.
IMG_1618.jpeg
also i have these lst clips, was thinking of using them but they are so small i will probably tie down the main stem with pipe cleaners and just the lst clips on secondary growth pr anything but the main stem.
IMG_1619.jpeg
i like the idea of the clips but they are at such an extreme angle that you risk breaking branches putting them on/taking them off. Some people just leave them on u til harvest or they pop off but you know how thus hobby is, everybody has a different way and they all get the results they want so it will be a learning process forbme! Which i am totally cool with!

Tied those girls down! Still day13 New
Cause if you aint 15minutes early…youre LATE!!!! Just kidding, but i thought they were ready. 13days is plenty old in my book! Still soft but not as fragile as a week ago lol.
IMG_1675.jpeg
IMG_1674.jpeg
I dug any dirt out from any leaves that were draggin until they face up and then they should be good! Last thing we want is necrotic leaves because im not paying attention!

Back