Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

I do or did micro grows. Having small plants is a must. Mephisto Genetics will WORK with you in getting the strains that you need.

And most, maybe all Mephisto strains are ridiculously vigorous.
You can bend, twist, crush, cut, them into whatever shape fits your grow room... they still give a bountiful harvest of potent buds.

Just to add, there's so many factors that can affect finishing times, from medium, lighting type and hours, then different phenotypes can also come into play a long with people's personal preference, so basically as growers and tokers we just observe and record but so that's why we always give a harvest 'window' in our descriptions rather than a set date.

Cheers all, Mitch
it would be nice to see some kind of orientation..for exsample like pyramid seed hAS.. sour crack 9weeks 600hps soil,50g yield..

it would be nice to see some kind of orientation..for exsample like pyramid seed hAS.. sour crack 9weeks 600hps soil,50g yield..
That's all info given about the new illuminautos. Don't quote me on this but I believe anything new strain wise will have descriptions including all of that. I was very impressed reading them last night to b honest

@mephisto Would there be any issues with stunting if they were started in jiffy pellets and left to grow in them for up to a week?

I haven't tried it, personally I wouldn't advise it, to me the first couple of weeks are pivotal

I haven't tried it, personally I wouldn't advise it, to me the first couple of weeks are pivotal
What would you suggest the starter containers be then? I have a very limited space so the max container would be a red party cup.

My current idea is to sprout them inside, then put them outside into the ground with a 2L bottle cut in half over top to maintain a high humidity and protect them too

Back