Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

FromSeedToHarvest time. My point is that some of their strains are 60+ days,and some are 80+days, but you have to dig thru this forum to find out..

Thank you for the thread, im going to add these to the top of my purchase list.

Thank you, really cant go wrong with any of Mephistos strains they are at the top of their game when it comes to putting out high grade autoflowering strains.

After following a few grows i would say that Supernatural OG should really be in the medium sized plant category, but i am unable to edit the post now to update this.

@Duggy can you fix this bro or update the first post to change the category for the Supernatural, cheers.

Thank you for the thread, im going to add these to the top of my purchase list.
:welcome:

Glad to see ya here.
There are hundreds of seed sites so be careful where you decide to go. The seed sponsors here are legit. If they ship to where you are is another question. I've only used Nirvana Seeds the 1st part of my auto adventure. They are limited with autoflowers. After being on the site for awhile I kept seeing Mephisto Genetics grows. One of the "Boys in the Mountain" actually is a member of AFN. I do or did micro grows. Having small plants is a must. Mephisto Genetics will WORK with you in getting the strains that you need. Their strains are made to flower. Their "veg" cycle can be odd and you need to just let them ride. However in FLOWER they will blast with buds. Fat, sticky and smelly girls. Go to the Seed Bank Thread and look around. Keep Mephisto Genetics in mind.

Thank you, really cant go wrong with any of Mephistos strains they are at the top of their game when it comes to putting out high grade autoflowering strains.

After following a few grows i would say that Supernatural OG should really be in the medium sized plant category, but i am unable to edit the post now to update this.

@Duggy can you fix this bro or update the first post to change the category for the Supernatural, cheers.
The information is much appreciated, I am very glad to have found your post @Spanglish

:welcome:

Glad to see ya here.
There are hundreds of seed sites so be careful where you decide to go. The seed sponsors here are legit. If they ship to where you are is another question. I've only used Nirvana Seeds the 1st part of my auto adventure. They are limited with autoflowers. After being on the site for awhile I kept seeing Mephisto Genetics grows. One of the "Boys in the Mountain" actually is a member of AFN. I do or did micro grows. Having small plants is a must. Mephisto Genetics will WORK with you in getting the strains that you need. Their strains are made to flower. Their "veg" cycle can be odd and you need to just let them ride. However in FLOWER they will blast with buds. Fat, sticky and smelly girls. Go to the Seed Bank Thread and look around. Keep Mephisto Genetics in mind.
I did a lot of searching, but I also know i did rush a bit in to buying seeds. I am glad I did get what at the time I wanted, but the more and more I hear about mephisto, the more excited i get to try one of their micro grows.

I'm going with these guys, too. Figured it would be easier to choose if I settled on one place but...:drool: . Well I did get it down to 7 strains :)
I'm excited too. So far I'm looking at 24carat , Auto Blues, Sour Crack, Fantasmo, Hbss, Sour Bubbly, and SODK. Gonna find out what works best for my sunroom grow.

Just to add, there's so many factors that can affect finishing times, from medium, lighting type and hours, then different phenotypes can also come into play a long with people's personal preference, so basically as growers and tokers we just observe and record but so that's why we always give a harvest 'window' in our descriptions rather than a set date.

Cheers all, Mitch

Back