Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

my super natural og's cany anyone tell me if im on the right track yung and current ..nugpup
20151007_200214.jpg 20151007_200220.jpg 20151007_200230.jpg 20151028_125851.jpg 20151028_125926.jpg 20151028_125936.jpg

Spanglish thank you for the thread/post, wow very good info,just by looking at this thread i know what i'm ordering this month from Mephisto Genetics..
i miss the october promo but i'm tuned to November's..

:worship:

Thanks for the kind works bro and am happy it helped, there are couple of strains i am keeping a eye on (Supernatural OG and 24 Carat, could some times be medium) but i think it all seems ok.

I am sure whatever you order Mitch will look after you ok, as he always does i still cant believe the value you get when you break it down to price per bean including freebies, about €4 a bean and that dont even include the photo regs, whatever the month it is a promo and and nice new surprise, is one of the things that keeps me ordering even though i got enough beans to last a lifetime with my current space lol.

EDIT: Just worked it out and with the phot regs is €1.90 a bean, lol that is madness......

Last edited:
yes those 2 are on my list the other is Deep blue C, when i get more space for maryjane i'll get medium/tall strains,
Mephisto Genetics goes above and beyond with their customer.. funny you wrote that about MG i was like wow MG with the freebies and gifting beans adds up to a great Bargain just for buying beans.
that's what i call a win win shopping spreed.:slap:

yes those 2 are on my list the other is Deep blue C, when i get more space for maryjane i'll get medium/tall strains,
Mephisto Genetics goes above and beyond with their customer.. funny you wrote that about MG i was like wow MG with the freebies and gifting beans adds up to a great Bargain just for buying beans.
that's what i call a win win shopping spreed.:slap:

Yeah you know it, my misses goes mad at me cause i still keep ordering beans even though i got enough, i just like waiting to see what surprise i have coming next lol, like a kid with a lucky dip ;)

Not sure of the age in the pics, but very nice and healthy looking girls that in the last pics shown just look to be starting bloom, so would say another 4-5 weeks but keep doing what your doing pal as its working well ;)

THEY WILL BE 60DAYS ON THE MONEY THIS TIME 11-05-2015 THEY ARE STARTING TO CHUNK UP AND SMELL GREAT LIKE LEMONHEAD CANDY THE OTHER ONE DOING SOMETHING ELSE SOO COOL SEEING THEM THE SAME SIZE BUT DIFFERENT PHENOS I'LL KEEP U POSTED BEFORE CHOP I DID A SMALL PK BOOST BUT THINK IT WAS A LIL TOO LATE MIGHT TRY ONE MORE BEFORE I FLUSH NEXT ROUND THO AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND DO NOW..THANK U ALL..NUGPUP

48 inches tall and 36 inches wide /Supernatural Og #1... 29 inches (topped) and 22 inches wide/Supernatural Og #2.

Both are 45 days today! My Tyrone Special is 31 inches... Toof Decay is 29 inches.. And my Ripleys Og is 26 inches! They are 35 days today. All in 5 gallon buckets! 420 Luv
20151106_131936.jpg

Back