Mephisto Genetics Mephisto strains size guide.....

Yeah you know it, my misses goes mad at me cause i still keep ordering beans even though i got enough, i just like waiting to see what surprise i have coming next lol, like a kid with a lucky dip ;)
I know exactly what your saying...I hear of new strains and order em even though I'm only able to grow
2 to 3 at a time...my wife thinks I'm nuts.

Put this info together earlier for a reply to a post and thought it might come in as some use to someone, please feel free to correct any info or add anything i may have missed.

Small (40cm/16"-55cm/22")
  • Deep Blue C
  • 24C
  • Supernatural Og
  • Sour Crack
  • Toof Decay

Medium (60cm/24"-80cm/31")
  • Auto Triangle Kush
  • Sour Bubblin Crack
  • Sour Hound
  • Auto Blues
  • Tyrone Special

Large (85cm/33"+)
  • Chem City Blues
  • Chemdogging
  • Fantasmo Express
  • Hubbabubbasmelloscope
  • Ripley's OG
  • S.O.D.K
  • Sour Bubbly
  • White Train
  • Walter White

Minimum recommended pot size.

Small - 6L square pot or 3L Air-Pot
Medium - 11L square pot or 6L Air-Pot
Large - 11L + square pot or 10L + Air-Pot
Got this on favorites [emoji108]

Can we create similar list with finishing times?? from seed to harvest?? just for some buyers directions... for exsample i was going to do toof decay but my stash is dry, so it will be sour crack..
I have found that Mepheisto Genetics flowering times are right on target. Most of them finish in 60-65 days. That's give or take 5 days on the plus side. I sometimes think that at 40 days or so they're not going to be done on M/G time, but sure enough they explode in bud growth and development. Both of my girls are ready and it's going on 65 days.

The Sour Hound and DBC will be harvested in the first half of this week. Sixty five days plus a day or two.

I'm not sure what's more impressive, the spot on finishing time or the stability of the genetics

And the vigor, the plants are tough and absolutely determined to flower.
I am harvesting some severely abused stunted Mephisto midgets now,
The plants are spartan, almost stripped of leaves because of aggressive pruning,
but the colas are beautiful and sugary.

i was thinking for exzample sodk and sour crack dont have same from seed to harvest time but it isnt written anywhere what are their fsth times..if you understand me? sometimes 10days are long as 10years.. ;)

Back