Outdoor Mephisto Sour Stomper Grow

After further research I may get .5 ounce from my auto, and maybe 2 off my photo if i am lucky.

Mephisto makes some great beans, my oldest drives an hr each way to come pick up, can't get flower as good at his local dispensaries. He's what I'd term a "novice smoker" and I'll send him home with like a half oz that lasts him a month. I can blow thru an once in a week.

Even indoors, [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] are critical for good size, temps high 70s low 80s, and RH needs to be close to VPD charts.

I tend to not run the small strains, 9 in a 4x4 is a lot of work, for the weight, but I do love the indica high. Have a blue Toof started too. Very small strain... anything with Hubbabubba in it gets fairly large.

I assume your asking autos, biggest yielded was the Hubbabubba Haze I ran as a tester first part of the year. Ran her with the 3 other new strains in the 4x, she outgrew the others and took over the tent. She went a little over 12 oz, am pretty sure if run alone in the tent, she could fill it. I had P issues all thru flower (medium problems) and she still produced. This one can do a pound.

Wow...so I've read that max is a few ounces for autos. So that is not true, which gives me hope for a higher than 1/2 ounce yield.

Last edited:
Autos have come a long way. It is still very strain dependent, indica tend to be smaller more compact plants to begin with, and then add in a little ruderelous. The more sativa leaning strains tend to be larger.
Mephisto labeled the SS as a S-M plant, so I would keep your expectations on par with what a small girl will yeild.
This is the 4 new strains in my 4x in May sometime. The Hubbabubba Haze is on the back right.
20190415_103310.jpg

Autos have come a long way. It is still very strain dependent, indica tend to be smaller more compact plants to begin with, and then add in a little ruderelous. The more sativa leaning strains tend to be larger.
Mephisto labeled the SS as a S-M plant, so I would keep your expectations on par with what a small girl will yeild.
This is the 4 new strains in my 4x in May sometime. The Hubbabubba Haze is on the back right.View attachment 1085702
Thanks for the information! I will keep my expectations low as I am inexperienced, although I am learning every day. The first plant I ever grew which I "harvested" a few months back was the saddest looking plant on this site. It still produced around a 1/4 ounce lol. I will see if I can find a pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-150253_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-150253_Instagram.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20190802-150234_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-150234_Instagram.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 83
Still learning here too. Shoulda seen my first... Charlie brown Christmas tree... that was a long time ago... lots to learn!

My SS is really starting to smell stanky! I am excited, the buds appear to be getting bigger almost on a daily basis.

Side note - I split the main stem on my photoperiod about an inch and a half on accident when I was pulling the long shoots down. I taped it and secured it with a zip tie. It appears like everything is fine as the leaves aren't drooping.

@Arthur here is a pic from this evening. Getting close, I am thinking a few more weeks or so!

Attachments

• 20190812_194922.jpg
    20190812_194922.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 20190812_194221.jpg
    20190812_194221.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 20190812_194214.jpg
    20190812_194214.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 85
Back