Indoor Mephisto Sour Livers (blues) Last Chance Auto's

So Today is day 68,

I have started flushing the CDLC and have taken down the rest of the Sour Livers.

The Sour Livers I took last week (sour crack pheno) is now dry and curing and came to just a few grams over 4z, I must say I am delighted with that along with the density and taste at this early stage.

I took a few pictures before harvest, a few of the CDLC which are now starting to show signs of purple :biggrin: and some of the nugs of the sour livers I took down last week.

I'm going to try and push the CDLC a while longer but since I split the room into 2 with sheeting there is a little pong outside the door, I can't work out whether it is coming from the room or if the suction is pulling air out of the cupboard I am drying some of the sour livers in since they are close, guess i will find out when I take it out of the cupboard tomorrow. If it is I may have to harvest the cdlc a little sooner than I want but I guess I could stick them in the dark for 48 hours, we will see.

Hope everyone is well, here are the pics :smoking:

Cdlc pics

CDLC.jpg
close ups cdlc.jpg
darling cdlc.jpg

Heres the Sour livers harvested on day 67, the second two were the debatable are they sour livers or cdlc, both turned out to be Sour livers...

lovely livers.jpg
lovely livers 2.jpg
lovely livers 3.jpg

The two that were up for debate
it was a sour livers.jpg
was a sour livers 3.jpg
was a sour livers 2.jpg

it was a sour livers.jpg
it was a sour livers #2.jpg
it was a sour livers #3.jpg

And heres a few extra shots of the CDLC starting to purple up...

purple coming on the cdlc.jpg
the purple.jpg

Attachments

• livers crack pheno.jpg
    livers crack pheno.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 75
  • sour livers crack pheno done.jpg
    sour livers crack pheno done.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 69
@YourMumsNewFella
The buds are looking great mate, the yelllowing of the leaves has no impact on the buds, you have the plants nice and bushy, something i might have to try next grow

i don't know where to start mate, saw this update last night but was caught up in garden time and then i got myself a little too toasted to reply properly, so i waited until i'm sat down with a coffee and a sticky bun

:coffee:

so the Sour Livers - boy what a run!! forgive me, i've lost count of the final tally...how many SL versus CDLC in the end mate? :LOLStoned:
the one you posted twice accidentally - bonkers colas with such uniform growth...:bow:
and the report and nuggets from the fast girl/SC pheno - WOW! they look tighter than 2 coats of paint mate...perfect buds! i was looking at some other Sour Crack crosses, i see they list the Sour Stomper as a 60-65 day girl too, in case you missed it and fancied a stab at something grapey.

and then there's those Chem babies! :worship:
they look so good man! frosty spears just hinting some purple - perfect! i hope the smell of 'em is driving you nuts. i am down to my last two nuggets of this stuff and it just keeps getting better, developing a real fuelly taste now with the slightest bit of menthol that makes the inhale super satisfying :bighug:

but damn those fast Livers buds look perfect...:smoking:

i don't know where to start mate, saw this update last night but was caught up in garden time and then i got myself a little too toasted to reply properly, so i waited until i'm sat down with a coffee and a sticky bun

:coffee:

so the Sour Livers - boy what a run!! forgive me, i've lost count of the final tally...how many SL versus CDLC in the end mate? :LOLStoned:
the one you posted twice accidentally - bonkers colas with such uniform growth...:bow:
and the report and nuggets from the fast girl/SC pheno - WOW! they look tighter than 2 coats of paint mate...perfect buds! i was looking at some other Sour Crack crosses, i see they list the Sour Stomper as a 60-65 day girl too, in case you missed it and fancied a stab at something grapey.

and then there's those Chem babies! :worship:
they look so good man! frosty spears just hinting some purple - perfect! i hope the smell of 'em is driving you nuts. i am down to my last two nuggets of this stuff and it just keeps getting better, developing a real fuelly taste now with the slightest bit of menthol that makes the inhale super satisfying :bighug:

but damn those fast Livers buds look perfect...:smoking:

haha I do the same regularly, I'm just a little too chilled come the end of the night too :smoking:

Ended up being 6 of each so a perfect split :thumbsup: I must have mixed a few up while waiting for them to sprout. I had the sour livers in the fridge for a few months so I may have jumped to the conclusion that this is why 2 didn't sprout because I never get any that don't come through in the end but it turned out to be one of the CDLC. On this basis I may start stockpiling a few strains, especially limited runs that look good

Yeah for 50 odd days I can't really believe it either, the nugs are definitely a 9.5 out of 10 for density. I was looking at those sour stompers :thumbsup: seem to find myself running through the strain guide every couple of days or so trying to make up my mind. I will have to decide by the end of this week and put in my order, I will start a new thread for the next run and try to get my start in rather than just the last 4 weeks :crying:

Ohh man those chem babies are just something else let me tell ya :drool: the extra frost compared to the sour livers is clearly visible and the smell, well like you say its driving my crazy. I seem to have a nice spread of pheno's too, 2 are heavy chem, like the fuely menthol smell you describe, its a little like anaseed or however you spell it haha majorly offensive and super appealing to me. Then there are 2 that seem to be a nice mix of the chem and stardawg combined, you get that same fuely smell but then it tones down and you can small that fresh trainer, shoe box kinda smell after it. Then there are two that are just like using a fresh pair of trainers as nose plugs :drool:

I have extremely high hopes for the CDLC and if it turns out as good as I think it will then I will certainly be doing another cycle sometime soon :pighug:

I'm honestly amazed mate 57 or 58 days whatever it was, to get over 4z of the tightest nugs that are honestly up there with commercial level stuff has blown my mind.

Mephisto really are changing the game :worship:

@YourMumsNewFella
The buds are looking great mate, the yelllowing of the leaves has no impact on the buds, you have the plants nice and bushy, something i might have to try next grow

Thanks mate, The yellowing has only happened over the last week due to the flush. They do seem to have lightened up a little more than usual but i'm just putting that down to having to start the flush a little early when they wanted a little more food. I would definitely recommend at least pinching the main stem on all mephisto strains.

haha I do the same regularly, I'm just a little too chilled come the end of the night too :smoking:

Ended up being 6 of each so a perfect split :thumbsup: I must have mixed a few up while waiting for them to sprout. I had the sour livers in the fridge for a few months so I may have jumped to the conclusion that this is why 2 didn't sprout because I never get any that don't come through in the end but it turned out to be one of the CDLC. On this basis I may start stockpiling a few strains, especially limited runs that look good

Yeah for 50 odd days I can't really believe it either, the nugs are definitely a 9.5 out of 10 for density. I was looking at those sour stompers :thumbsup: seem to find myself running through the strain guide every couple of days or so trying to make up my mind. I will have to decide by the end of this week and put in my order, I will start a new thread for the next run and try to get my start in rather than just the last 4 weeks :crying:

Ohh man those chem babies are just something else let me tell ya :drool: the extra frost compared to the sour livers is clearly visible and the smell, well like you say its driving my crazy. I seem to have a nice spread of pheno's too, 2 are heavy chem, like the fuely menthol smell you describe, its a little like anaseed or however you spell it haha majorly offensive and super appealing to me. Then there are 2 that seem to be a nice mix of the chem and stardawg combined, you get that same fuely smell but then it tones down and you can small that fresh trainer, shoe box kinda smell after it. Then there are two that are just like using a fresh pair of trainers as nose plugs :drool:

I have extremely high hopes for the CDLC and if it turns out as good as I think it will then I will certainly be doing another cycle sometime soon :pighug:

I'm honestly amazed mate 57 or 58 days whatever it was, to get over 4z of the tightest nugs that are honestly up there with commercial level stuff has blown my mind.

Mephisto really are changing the game :worship:

definitely get a new thread up in the Mephisto section mate - i've witnessed two runs now of some of the most impressive and consistent autoflower grows i've seen and executed within set time frames, this stuff is gold if you ask me.

Sour Stompers sound lush right? F6 or 7 Sour Crack x Grapestomper OG yes pleaaaaase. meant to be very fruity and very frosty. another one on my short list but this Ripley has me wanting to add their other OG's so i may have to fill the tent with the 3 Bears OG and Samsquanch (but this will change at least three times before i buy the beans) and then usually the Mephisto freebie strains throw more spanners in the works (but when you get stuff like Stilton Special in there you cannot complain!)
those nuggs genuinely look 9.9/10 i can't get over it, yes commercial level is right if we're talking those £80 tins, really superb.

i'm really made up that those CDLC ladies are doing it for you too mate, felt like i was exaggerating whilst i was growing her but the odours they put out just screams quality.
i didn't get any aniseed in mine but that sounds next level man...soon i will run another one!!
potency will not disappoint either i guarantee :smokeit:

:frog:

Thanks mate, The yellowing has only happened over the last week due to the flush. They do seem to have lightened up a little more than usual but i'm just putting that down to having to start the flush a little early when they wanted a little more food. I would definitely recommend at least pinching the main stem on all mephisto strains.
Hey mate :pass:, I am thinking maybe the flush is causing it maybe, mine are yellowing a bit, my issue is maybe more too much food, trying a water diet for now, then back at it. I pinched out a few yellow leaves so the buds had more sun.

good job, looks strong:drool:

Thanks Tina :bighug: I was just wondering, I am currently looking around for replacements for my 2 600w hps lights. What would you suggest as replacements from the mars lineup that would give me similar or hopefully better :biggrin: results?

Back