Indoor Mephisto Sour Livers (blues) Last Chance Auto's

right just put the kettle on and sat down

pictures look even better on the big screen :bow:
yet again you've got the most STACKED colas, i'm so happy they've performed for you too in terms of trich' production, dense buds and a proper pong! :pass:
i hope the smoke is worth the efforts! i bet the CDLC buds cure in to some real beauties :eyebrows:

Thanks mate, most of it is chopped and cured now. Yeah the extra trich production is really visible compared to the livers and the pong is also an extra notch up.

I am definitely enjoying the fruits my friend :smokeit:here are a couple of pics of the buds I'm devouring at the moment :drool:

20190225_152035.jpg 20190225_152051.jpg

So Today is day 68,

I have started flushing the CDLC and have taken down the rest of the Sour Livers.

The Sour Livers I took last week (sour crack pheno) is now dry and curing and came to just a few grams over 4z, I must say I am delighted with that along with the density and taste at this early stage.

I took a few pictures before harvest, a few of the CDLC which are now starting to show signs of purple :biggrin: and some of the nugs of the sour livers I took down last week.

I'm going to try and push the CDLC a while longer but since I split the room into 2 with sheeting there is a little pong outside the door, I can't work out whether it is coming from the room or if the suction is pulling air out of the cupboard I am drying some of the sour livers in since they are close, guess i will find out when I take it out of the cupboard tomorrow. If it is I may have to harvest the cdlc a little sooner than I want but I guess I could stick them in the dark for 48 hours, we will see.

Hope everyone is well, here are the pics :smoking:

Cdlc pics

View attachment 1013522 View attachment 1013524 View attachment 1013525

Heres the Sour livers harvested on day 67, the second two were the debatable are they sour livers or cdlc, both turned out to be Sour livers...

View attachment 1013537 View attachment 1013534 View attachment 1013535

The two that were up for debate
View attachment 1013531 View attachment 1013542 View attachment 1013541

View attachment 1013531 View attachment 1013527 View attachment 1013530

And heres a few extra shots of the CDLC starting to purple up...

View attachment 1013538 View attachment 1013540

Nice growing. Love all the trich covered buds.

Back