Indoor Mephisto Sour Livers (blues) Last Chance Auto's

Hey mate :pass:, I am thinking maybe the flush is causing it maybe, mine are yellowing a bit, my issue is maybe more too much food, trying a water diet for now, then back at it. I pinched out a few yellow leaves so the buds had more sun.

Yeah if you give them too much food it can cause a lock out, which then makes it appear that they need more food :crying: ohh the joys of growing :biggrin:

Thanks Tina :bighug: I was just wondering, I am currently looking around for replacements for my 2 600w hps lights. What would you suggest as replacements from the mars lineup that would give me similar or hopefully better :biggrin: results?
I recommend you Mars Pro II Epistar 320, it can replace 800w HPS, Mars Pro II series is our best series, it can help you get better result. and the coupon code "AFN" have 10% discount now.

Yeah if you give them too much food it can cause a lock out, which then makes it appear that they need more food :crying: ohh the joys of growing :biggrin:
Lol i will watch the food intake, appears the thrips decided to join in, and help themselves:coffee: i spent the afternoon picking them off the plants, joys of growing with pests that are difficult to see :dizzy:, was finished by 4:20 though :D

Lol i will watch the food intake, appears the thrips decided to join in, and help themselves:coffee: i spent the afternoon picking them off the plants, joys of growing with pests that are difficult to see :dizzy:, was finished by 4:20 though :D

I have dealt with those little pests before, I found the sticky yellow cards work rather well :thumbsup: 4:20 always a good time to finish up haha :smoking:

I recommend you Mars Pro II Epistar 320, it can replace 800w HPS, Mars Pro II series is our best series, it can help you get better result. and the coupon code "AFN" have 10% discount now.

Thanks Tina, I will do a little research and jump on to your thread if I have any more questions.

I have dealt with those little pests before, I found the sticky yellow cards work rather well :thumbsup: 4:20 always a good time to finish up haha :smoking:

Yes, the twizzers was a bit slow going , found 1 or 2 this morning but much less, i used double sided tape on them. 4:20 nice time to chill and listen to music

So the rest of the livers was taken at day 68 and from the 5 we got just a few grams over 18z , considering one pheno was taken at day 58 another at day 62 and the amount I was testing during the drying process , I'm more than impressed with those figures and I am even more impressed with how accurate the mephisto figures are, they may suggest more plants but in my opinion more plants would make it easier to get the 500g per 600w hps. I am sure if I do them again I can push them to produce even more, something tells me I need to get my calmag more in balance the next time I do these girls because they were much more hungry for it than the CDLC and showed signs of wanting more on both occasions.

Speaking of the CDLC, I took 1 down on day 72 and the rest on day 74, I was in a rush on the day and struggling for space so only managed to get a pic of the first once i had chopped a few big arms off and the rest once they were hanging. I have to say I find the Chem smell at the moment to be out of this world :drool: I have a couple of pheno's from the 6 that seem to be more stardawg pheno and smell like some kind of serious rubber or the like and for trich coverage I think they may be a step above of the sour livers. I think the 6 CDLC will beat the 5 sour livers for z per plant and the density of the buds is also exceptional.

Hope everyone is well, here are a few pics I managed to take over the last week. I will take some more over the weekend :bighug:
few arms missing.jpg hang 2.jpg hang 3.jpg hanging.jpg purp.jpg rack.jpg

right just put the kettle on and sat down

pictures look even better on the big screen :bow:
yet again you've got the most STACKED colas, i'm so happy they've performed for you too in terms of trich' production, dense buds and a proper pong! :pass:
i hope the smoke is worth the efforts! i bet the CDLC buds cure in to some real beauties :eyebrows:

Back