Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Yes I think it will be right around 2 zips dry, however if you let it go another 10 days I bet you get closer to 3. Can you take a picture with something next to the buds for scale, like a lighter or coke bottle. That will help, oh and not to brag but I am really good at the whole "guess the weight game" lmao

No that's cool, and I will let her go no worries just wanted to make sure I'm not crazy for thinking that, let me see what I can do for a pic give me a bit............

No that's cool, and I will let her go no worries just wanted to make sure I'm not crazy for thinking that, let me see what I can do for a pic give me a bit............

Cool deal, I have been up workin for 20 hours. I am starting to get delirious from sleep depravation hahahaha, I will check your picture in the morning, just tag me so I don't forget haha

Cool deal, I have been up workin for 20 hours. I am starting to get delirious from sleep depravation hahahaha, I will check your picture in the morning, just tag me so I don't forget haha

@derek420colorado

Best I could do with my camera phone in one hand lol

IMG_20170516_025324.jpg
IMG_20170516_025345.jpg

Yeah you should be between 2 and 3 I would say, how dense are those buds? Hahah I said I was going to bed but I am going to smoke a cigarette and tell my plants goodnight before I hit the hay. good night my friend I will check in with ya here in the next few days to keep up with the progress

Thanks for replying brother, the buds are like little rocks lol.......and covered in frost.............

dang! looking good @Evil-Mobo!

haha sound slike my head we got the same thought, do i cut now or later!! check again in 48hrs and see. LOL least your's didn't toss out brand new pistils! which totally threw me off!

Thanks for the kind words. And FYI I had that happen to me before and it completely throws you off LOL

Ok guys small update. Today in the AM I watered the Deep Blue C in Soil with plain water for the last time. I do not forsee her needing water again before she's finished here in the next 5-7 days I would say from looking at the trichs. I chopped down the male Satori I am not keeping today as well, made my decision between the boys for the breeding project. Watered/Fed the chemdogging again today she's drinking a lot right now and starting to put on some mass. I am just blown away with this plant right now, wish more of the seeds would have popped. My ghost pepper plant is blowing up nicely too as well, and the veg closet, well the pictures show what's going on there. Out of control growth from 110 watts in a closet lol. I was not expecting such big plants will be interesting to see what happens as I flower them out.

Thanks for checking in :cheers:

Back