Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Some people just take offense if they don't ask for advice and such and I just come in like hey your plants are jacked(yours are not by any means, just sayin you know) I am only here to pass along the afn vibe and knowledge if I posess it

Come help me brother it's my first grow I appreciate constructive criticism! LOL :smoking:

Few shot's from today
IMG_20170515_150357.jpg
IMG_20170515_150518.jpg
IMG_20170515_150529.jpg
IMG_20170515_150736.jpg

She still has a week or 10 days I would say based on the leaves and that you are sayin the trichs are still clear. Just wait any day you will look and be like OH shite there they are

This is where I always get nervous. I don't want to pull her early the smoke off of the first one is out of control and the grow was far from perfect she finished VERY fast from too much light I am assuming. And there is just frost everywhere lol. This is why I stop following breeders recommendations and try to wait for the trichs, but the girls in veg are blowing up lol.........I will already be going two per tent because their size.

I was thinking when I harvest that DBC I could move the Chemdogging over under the two COB's she's under and then kill the one male and move the other to the veg closet and put two of the veg girls in the QB tent to start their run. I will need to take cuts first.....................then the stuff under the COB's can finish.....? The timing of a perpetual is always tricky when you run different strains LOL.........but this would also stagger my harvest of those four clones too........decisions, decisions,...........

This is where I always get nervous. I don't want to pull her early the smoke off of the first one is out of control and the grow was far from perfect she finished VERY fast from too much light I am assuming. And there is just frost everywhere lol. This is why I stop following breeders recommendations and try to wait for the trichs, but the girls in veg are blowing up lol.........I will already be going two per tent because their size.

I was thinking when I harvest that DBC I could move the Chemdogging over under the two COB's she's under and then kill the one male and move the other to the veg closet and put two of the veg girls in the QB tent to start their run. I will need to take cuts first.....................then the stuff under the COB's can finish.....? The timing of a perpetual is always tricky when you run different strains LOL.........but this would also stagger my harvest of those four clones too........decisions, decisions,...........

Holy crap that made my head hurt lol, I was trying to keep up with the moving of the plants but I do not have a good enough knowledge of your room and plants to follow which ones you are talkin about, heck I just realized yesterday that you had more than one tent lmao.

Yeah man there is only one company I trust when it comes to finishing times, that's mephisto. They are dead on within like 5 days in most cases, and even then I still wait for the plant to tell me when to take her life lol. Either way man it looks killer and I think it will do two things to let her go another week or so, it will give her the chance to fatten all the way up annnnd it will ensure that she is fully ripe. You would be amazed at how much weight they can gain in that last week or 10 days. That last push I have seen put on 20% or more to a plants yield. Also if all the trichs are still clear then you know by letting her go longer its not like you are going to let her get over ripe. One other thing to keep in mind is that you are doin true organics so there is no need to do a flush in fact an old trick I used to use when I grew in dirt is to stop giving her water about 4 or 5 days before chop, it helps a lot with drying time.

Doin great my friend, you are about to have some killer smoke : )

Back