Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

75-80 depending on time of day the chemdogging had some light burn from early on before I fixed the dimmer and the quantum board was on full blast why what's up

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Oh nothing just wondering lol the one in the biggest rez looks a tad heat stressed, not much but showing a little bit with the upcurled leaves. I am sure you are on top of it though lol. Just an observation : )

Hey man it's all good if you see something by all means let me know still learning here [emoji3]

Some people just take offense if they don't ask for advice and such and I just come in like hey your plants are jacked(yours are not by any means, just sayin you know) I am only here to pass along the afn vibe and knowledge if I posess it

Some people just take offense if they don't ask for advice and such and I just come in like hey your plants are jacked(yours are not by any means, just sayin you know) I am only here to pass along the afn vibe and knowledge if I posess it
I understand and take no offense. I would take offense if there was an issue and no one let me know in time

Yes two different tents lol

That is funny, ok so the one that doesn't have the autocobs in it the big plant looks like its starting to be a little bit heat stressed. One of the biggest things in flower for producing lots of thc is making sure they don't get too hot. There is a direct correlation between heat stress in the late stages of flowering and reduction in resin production. Can you lower the temps a little in that tent?

That is funny, ok so the one that doesn't have the autocobs in it the big plant looks like its starting to be a little bit heat stressed. One of the biggest things in flower for producing lots of thc is making sure they don't get too hot. There is a direct correlation between heat stress in the late stages of flowering and reduction in resin production. Can you lower the temps a little in that tent?
I will try playing with the speed on the fan and the amount of watts the light is set to. Thanks for the heads up

I understand and take no offense. I would take offense if there was an issue and no one let me know in time

That is kind of my thought, a lot of other forums people want to say stuff just to sound smart or whatever, I have my degree in botany and can help lots of times more than not, if I see something that I can identify as an issue I will generally say something for the exact reason you mentioned. We all put a lot of time, effort, energy and money to grow this herb. I honestly and genuinely want everyone to grow the best ganj possible and that is all

That is kind of my thought, a lot of other forums people want to say stuff just to sound smart or whatever, I have my degree in botany and can help lots of times more than not, if I see something that I can identify as an issue I will generally say something for the exact reason you mentioned. We all put a lot of time, effort, energy and money to grow this herb. I honestly and genuinely want everyone to grow the best ganj possible and that is all
Like I said I appreciate the input and agree 100%

Back