Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

I do like the dabby dabs hahahaha, in fact I am going to do one right meow! This is some Camel Walk Kush wax its 89% THC and like 7% CBN it is daaank. I like it but I have been smoking only live resin for the last month or so, so this is a little bit of a downgrade haha. [HASHTAG]#coloradoproblems[/HASHTAG] View attachment 745635

Nothing wrong with that.

I'm still good from the DBC blunt rolled a phatty dutchmaster. Bong rips and dabs are on the schedule for tonight

In my opinion don't cut your lights, 24/7 is the only way to run autos if you ask me. Because of the shortened timeframe of autoflowers I don't understand why you wouldn't want to give them every second of photosynthesis you possibly can. But that is just me lol.

I agree! Was just saying so you would know where my temps are at.

No amber yet but I don't want to run her too long since she's not high yielding......

As for the pumps TY for the input, and I happen to have one of each style, and the style from pic 1 is A LOT quieter than the commercial ones you're spot on with that advice! :d5:
Cool! While noise doesn't matter to me, my plants are in the basement, I did have root rot issues due to temps...

So, the trichs are mostly milky?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Having trouble with the focus on my camera trying to work with the HDR so I can check the trichs on the second DBC that looks like she's done............

View attachment 745551
You need one of these...I got mine from Amazon.
409ee91ebe49baa2518fe4b842e313e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back