Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Holy crap that made my head hurt lol, I was trying to keep up with the moving of the plants but I do not have a good enough knowledge of your room and plants to follow which ones you are talkin about, heck I just realized yesterday that you had more than one tent lmao.

Yeah man there is only one company I trust when it comes to finishing times, that's mephisto. They are dead on within like 5 days in most cases, and even then I still wait for the plant to tell me when to take her life lol. Either way man it looks killer and I think it will do two things to let her go another week or so, it will give her the chance to fatten all the way up annnnd it will ensure that she is fully ripe. You would be amazed at how much weight they can gain in that last week or 10 days. That last push I have seen put on 20% or more to a plants yield. Also if all the trichs are still clear then you know by letting her go longer its not like you are going to let her get over ripe. One other thing to keep in mind is that you are doin true organics so there is no need to do a flush in fact an old trick I used to use when I grew in dirt is to stop giving her water about 4 or 5 days before chop, it helps a lot with drying time.

Doin great my friend, you are about to have some killer smoke : )

Yeah I read it after and was like shit is anyone going to understand lol.........

So let's try with some more info as input is always appreciated:

I have three grow areas:
1) 2x4 Closet that I use right now for veg/nursery. I have a turbo kloner ready to go soon as I take cuts, but right now I have (4) clones of Sweet Black Angel clones in there in organic SIP's.
2) 3x3 Tent with a Quantum Board light. In here I have the Mephisto Chemdogging, and (2) Satori "Males" I am growing to pick one for a breeding project. I am pretty set on which one I am keeping. Need to clone him too........
3) Another 3x3 Tent with the AutoCob's. In here there is the Deep Blue C pictured in soil, plus a second one in a 5 gallon DWC bucket that I have nute burnt it was an experiment to see if I pushed the nutes harder but topped less than the soil what would happen. Also, in this tent is a Narcotic Kush Auto in a 5 gallon organic SIP's that is growing much bigger than I expected for an indica dom strain. She's just starting to fatten up.

So my thought was, when I pull the DBC in soil from [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], I would move the chemdogging from [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] into her spot. This would leave space [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] with just the (2) males. I would kill off the one I am not keeping, leaving just the one male in a 1 gallon pot. I could now take (2) of the clones from [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and put them into [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] to flower, and leaves me (2) more clones of SBA in the veg area with the one male and I can set the cloner up to take cuts......

Clear as mud? :stir:

Last edited:
Yeah I read it after and was like shit is anyone going to understand lol.........

So let's try with some more info as input is always appreciated:

I have three grow areas:
1) 2x4 Closet that I use right now for veg/nursery. I have a turbo kloner ready to go soon as I take cuts, but right now I have (4) clones of Sweet Black Angel clones in there in organic SIP's.
2) 3x3 Tent with a Quantum Board light. In here I have the Mephisto Chemdogging, and (2) Satori "Males" I am growing to pick one for a breeding project. I am pretty set on which one I am keeping. Need to clone him too........
3) Another 3x3 Tent with the AutoCob's. In here there is the Deep Blue C pictured in soil, plus a second one in a 5 gallon DWC bucket that I have nute burnt it was an experiment to see if I pushed the nutes harder but topped less than the soil what would happen. Also, in this tent is a Narcotic Kush Auto in a 5 gallon organic SIP's that is growing much bigger than I expected for an indica dom strain. She's just starting to fatten up.

So my thought was, when I pull the DBC in soil from [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], I would move the chemdogging from [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] into her spot. This would leave space [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] with just the (2) males. I would kill off the one I am not keeping, leaving just the one male in a 1 gallon pot. I could now take (2) of the clones from [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and put them into [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] to flower, and leaves me (2) more clones of SBA in the veg area with the one male and I can set the cloner up to take cuts......

Clear as mud? :stir:

yes

My question is, does it make sense or does anyone else have any other suggestion lol....... :pighug:

yes it makes sense and it sounds like that is what I would do if I were still growing photoperiod plants lol, the having to worry about anything other than 24 hours of light is fading from my memory faster and faster. So yeah if you can get the cloner up n runnin and switch out a couple plants to make your perpetual cycle work

yes it makes sense and it sounds like that is what I would do if I were still growing photoperiod plants lol, the having to worry about anything other than 24 hours of light is fading from my memory faster and faster. So yeah if you can get the cloner up n runnin and switch out a couple plants to make your perpetual cycle work

I have too many photo beans to not run them and some good stuff you can't even buy lol. I still love my autos and will continue to run them, but I would like to find higher yielding strains. Waiting for that after a couple runs. And the breeding project is a personal thing I was gifted the males and being gifted some cuts of another strain (fems) to cross. I might throw 3 different fems in there with the male we will see...........I have love for both, just depends what you want and are after......it's good to have choices :biggrin:

I have too many photo beans to not run them and some good stuff you can't even buy lol. I still love my autos and will continue to run them, but I would like to find higher yielding strains. Waiting for that after a couple runs. And the breeding project is a personal thing I was gifted the males and being gifted some cuts of another strain (fems) to cross. I might throw 3 different fems in there with the male we will see...........I have love for both, just depends what you want and are after......it's good to have choices :biggrin:

Oh for sure, just joshin with ya. I will also grow photos to again at some point for breeding purposes, because yes you are soooooo correct the gene selection for photos is probably 1000 times what autos are. Like I have some gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] seeds(not the [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] that everyone has but the super amazing high potency pheno) but when I grow them I am going to do it with the sole intention of making them into autos lol.

My overall goal in life as far as cannabis is concerned is to isolate the pink pistil trait that is very recessive in the gene game and coming up with a whole family of "pink" weed. One of the strains is Brenda's skunkXNorthern Lights here it it looks soooooooooooooo yummy and it is an unedited photo
pink.png

Yes I think it will be right around 2 zips dry, however if you let it go another 10 days I bet you get closer to 3. Can you take a picture with something next to the buds for scale, like a lighter or coke bottle. That will help, oh and not to brag but I am really good at the whole "guess the weight game" lmao

Oh for sure, just joshin with ya. I will also grow photos to again at some point for breeding purposes, because yes you are soooooo correct the gene selection for photos is probably 1000 times what autos are. Like I have some gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] seeds(not the [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] that everyone has but the super amazing high potency pheno) but when I grow them I am going to do it with the sole intention of making them into autos lol.

My overall goal in life as far as cannabis is concerned is to isolate the pink pistil trait that is very recessive in the gene game and coming up with a whole family of "pink" weed. One of the strains is Brenda's skunkXNorthern Lights here it it looks soooooooooooooo yummy and it is an unedited photoView attachment 749584

That's nuts I'm trying to see if the narcotic kush shows pink on me lol......growing this for a buddy:
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/creamofthecrop/autoflowering/narcotic-kush-auto.html

Back