Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sour Hound F2 grow

Few random shots from today, just waiting on plants to finish so I can move the monsters from veg to flower.............

IMG_20170526_064610.jpg
IMG_20170526_064619.jpg
IMG_20170526_064626.jpg
IMG_20170526_064636.jpg

Hopefully. I am wanting to pull the Deep Blue C tomorrow not sure she has gotten very yellow up top and the one in hydro is getting purps on the tops of the colas with yellow leaves lol.........

Yeah like my SBC 16 days without nutes and she was starting to show some yellowing top colas; seeing her trying to use the bud fans to help promote more growth, I was like okay its time to cut! Its weird not having all the pistils change color, but with such a fast life cycle, its just part of the package.

nice purple colour! Am sure she will be fine smoke when shes dried out!

Small update, no pics for now. I took down the two DBC's last night, it was time. I also lolli popped, topped, and took cuts from the (4) Sweet Black Angel's that were vegging in the closet. I got my TurboKloner up and running. I do not need all of the cuts I took but I hate running a cloner with empty slots and you never know what will and won't root so after they root and I keep what I do need I can gift some out and if there's any left I can feed it to the worms :) The chemdogging was moved over to the auto cob tent to finish and the two stronger SBA girls went under the QB light. When the Narcotic Kush and the chemdogging finish up the other (2) SBA's will go into the auto cob tent and we will see what these lights can do with some big chunky photo period girls. I'll try to get pics up later or tomorrow. We have had guests visiting non stop from out of town and it's made getting in and out of the garden un-noticed a chore.

Cheers :pass:

Back