Indoor Mephisto Run

Hey afn, things are chugging along steady. No problems to report, in fact when using the big pots days go by with nothing to do lol but that's about to change as I'll be chopping down the livers tonight.

Here's some pics of the sour livers

Sometime just under 70 days, not much change for the last week in the way of size. Just getting super dense, the smell is intoxicating:
IMG_1533.PNG

IMG_1534.PNG

This one is a few days ago at 72 days, she's coming down today on day 75! She's fading beautifully, even some pinks coming through in some of the leaves. I'm so happy with this plant and in particular this pic:

IMG_1525.PNG

The stunted little ones outdoors are coming along nicely at 68 days

Deep blue C

IMG_1535.PNG

Chemdogging. This one has probably the nicest smell of all.
IMG_1537.PNG

Overall really happy with this grow, didn't quite nail the 2 that stunted but they're still nice. The main thing I wanted to achieve was success in the 15 gallon and I'm really happy with that, it will be my best work yet I think. Next will be back to photos and will be trying my hand outdoors. Below is a little preview of the seedlings I have going:

Blue lotus from MountainOrganics (MOFO seeds), I have 3 going. Bred in a no till environment, really excited for these:

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_1517.JPG

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_1522.PNG

Tahoe OG x (NL5xblueberry) from a local Aussie breeder with a great reputation, I also have 3 of these going
IMG_1520.JPG

Bubba kush x (NL5xblueberry). Just the one of these going, I fimmed this and it's thrown out heaps of mutant tops:
IMG_1521.PNG

These are all reg seeds all unsexed so we'll see what we get.

And for kicks, here are a few pics of the backyard garden. It's spring here and the roses are exploding
IMG_1539.PNG

IMG_1540.PNG

IMG_1542.PNG

IMG_1506.JPG

It's mostly flowers in the backyard at the moment, looking to build some beds and get vegetables going but just need to decide where.

Pics of the final livers at chop coming soon!

Attachments

• IMG_1538.PNG
    IMG_1538.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1541.PNG
    IMG_1541.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
So I chopped the livers over the weekend. I just plucked a couple of the real yellow fans and cut the stem at the base to hang the whole plant. It's hanging in a spare bedroom that I can keep pretty dark, I have a small fan blowing air underneath the hanging plant. It's a very weak fan and is really just there to avoid the air getting too stagnant in the room. Humidity ranging between 58%-68%.

Here's some pics from the chop
IMG_1553.PNG

IMG_1551.PNG

IMG_1547.PNG

IMG_1546.PNG

IMG_1550.PNG

She was quite a short plant but the side branching was great, quite a wide plant with no training whatsoever. She looks smaller once hung lol

IMG_1548.PNG

IMG_1549.PNG

Tent is looking empty again but set to go

IMG_1552.PNG

Got everything ready to make up one more 20 gal. The chosen of these seedlings will go outside this year but I might keep a couple indoors. We get pretty high hot peaks here but so far the temps in here seem to be stable in the couple hot days we've had, the lighting setup only seems to add 1-2 degrees c to the intake for my setup so we'll see how it goes.

About another 1-2 weeks before chopping the little ones outdoors. Not a huge yield but I should have a few flavours available to get me through the summer.

Hey afn

The livers took about 2 weeks to dry as whether was cool at the which is good I guess. All trimmed up and in jars now, 60 grams. It's okay all things considered. The small deep blue c is ready for a trim and chemdogging is drying up, both pulled about 80 days. There's a second little livers still going that's practically one bud. Photos are chugging along and ready for a transplant
IMG_1600.PNG
IMG_1590.PNG
IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1578.PNG
IMG_1599.PNG
IMG_1605.PNG
IMG_1606.PNG
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1591.JPG
IMG_1574.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_1579.PNG