I'd say use the 1000 and the t5s for side lighting when they get taller
i like it. would vertical hurt? the lights are a tight fit horizontal. maybe just a tad stoned and overthinking this a lil bit haha.

that 1 is on my list of ones to come. looked really nice. seemed like a big girl. so i can imagine shed take a little abuse
Ohhh she can take a lot of abuse,i topped and spread her good!!! Smoke was amazing,it was one strain that everybody wanted!!

So, first of all i want to say hey everybody & thanks to Meph for my first batch of autofems. And second that im completely new to growing. So i'll be running 4 x sour stomper & 4 skystomper in a 4x4x6.5' tent with a 1000 watt led & four 40 watt fluoresent bulbs as well. All in 3 gal fabric grow bags. Looking for any advice on light cycles, LST, & really just any thing to help before i get this run started

So, first of all i want to say hey everybody & thanks to Meph for my first batch of autofems. And second that im completely new to growing. So i'll be running 4 x sour stomper & 4 skystomper in a 4x4x6.5' tent with a 1000 watt led & four 40 watt fluoresent bulbs as well. All in 3 gal fabric grow bags. Looking for any advice on light cycles, LST, & really just any thing to help before i get this run started

Really looking to max this tent out on the yield, so any tips to increase my yield or have a better success for a higher yield would be great too

Really looking to max this tent out on the yield, so any tips to increase my yield or have a better success for a higher yield would be great too

Your lights should be plenty. I'd say either 24/0 or 20/4 on lighting. I usually do 20/4 but have heard some guys get good results using 24/0.
LST can really open them up and get more light and has the capacity to allow for bigger buds. But with 8 plants in that space you may be overdoing it a bit - but that's just my opinion.

already have a question for you fellas with meph exp. and exp with autos in general. i have none . as far as training, are you guys supercropping,topping or any of that? or just low stress stuff like tying them down a bit. ?

thanks guys
I'm a huge fan of LST. Here's the Skywalker I did in a 3gal fabric pot.
d3791535a81a3377390f92f561f42b6d.jpg
53877be1289f86bc23bb9ba8558d2e24.jpg
da1675b258a001a79dd1ea78c44d406a.jpg

8 plants in a 4x4 on your first grow might be biting off more than you can chew.. but I hope it works out for you

8 plants in a 4x4 on your first grow might be biting off more than you can chew.. but I hope it works out for you

Depends how they grow, pot size, medium and other factors but I think that's a fairly manageable number.
Potting up from 1.5 liters to 18's we had 9-10 in 4x4's for a lot of last year.

But everyone's setup and environment is different so sometimes you have to grow to know.

Cheers

Back