I'm a huge fan of LST. Here's the Skywalker I did in a 3gal fabric pot.
d3791535a81a3377390f92f561f42b6d.jpg
53877be1289f86bc23bb9ba8558d2e24.jpg
da1675b258a001a79dd1ea78c44d406a.jpg
well isnt that just a pretty lady.. thanks for the advice guys.

Thank you! I can't wait to see your garden grow![emoji111]
we will be doing a full doc of it! plenty of pics to come. and if we run into any kinks along the way, i feel better knowing there are lots of good peeps here with a ton of knowledge. im pumped lol. just patiently waiting on our beans now. as patiently as possible lol.

So we are thinking using 3 gal fabric pots, & we are gonna go with ocean forest for the bottom half of our pots & happy frog for the top half. We've got super soul nutreints from Mephisto. & we are wanting to do a vermiculite x perlite x worm casting mix in both bottom soils & top soils. So really I'm just looking for anybody's intake on this & what % mix you think would be good for the worm, verm, & perl in my foxfarm soils.

So we are thinking using 3 gal fabric pots, & we are gonna go with ocean forest for the bottom half of our pots & happy frog for the top half. We've got super soul nutreints from Mephisto. & we are wanting to do a vermiculite x perlite x worm casting mix in both bottom soils & top soils. So really I'm just looking for anybody's intake on this & what % mix you think would be good for the worm, verm, & perl in my foxfarm soils.
i too was curious about whats a good ratio to mix perlite and worm castings. is the wormcastings adding too much to the soils?

i too was curious about whats a good ratio to mix perlite and worm castings. is the wormcastings adding too much to the soils?

Bro !!! We are growing the same plants in the same tent. & for everyone else, me & this guy are brothers & will be working together in our 4x4x6.5' tent.

I think OF and HF have the worm castings. I haven't tried the OF personally. What does the bag of castings say for applications?

It all depends on how much aeration you want in the soil and how often you wanna water it. The more you have, the more oxygen can get to the roots and such. (If my brain remembers correctly lol.) I added a small layer at the bottom and then mixed about a quarter of the volume of the 3gal containers worth of perlite in with the soil. It's all up to you man! Have fun with it! [emoji111]

Back