already have a question for you fellas with meph exp. and exp with autos in general. i have none . as far as training, are you guys supercropping,topping or any of that? or just low stress stuff like tying them down a bit. ?

thanks guys

already have a question for you fellas with meph exp. and exp with autos in general. i have none . as far as training, are you guys supercropping,topping or any of that? or just low stress stuff like tying them down a bit. ?

thanks guys

I've done some LST but usually just let them do their thing. I know others have cropped and chopped but that's not my preference. No right or wrong either way.

Autos are pretty fast in veg so if you want to go harder than LST it's recommended you do it immediately when 4th node develops. I FIM'd two Mephisto strains at the 4th node while they were under other environmental stressors - I now have squat stocky bushes full of bud. I think @budelee does the hard stuff all the time.

Autos are pretty fast in veg so if you want to go harder than LST it's recommended you do it immediately when 4th node develops. I FIM'd two Mephisto strains at the 4th node while they were under other environmental stressors - I now have squat stocky bushes full of bud. I think @budelee does the hard stuff all the time.
Did somebody say 190 proof shots were free?? Oh you said hard stuff...yes i top ,super crop,fim,mainline,you name it...i beat the snot outta em...seriously tho,i do all sorts of training and have different results with each.and some are strain dependant on how they take the training...i have a journal in my sig area,more members are starting to push them further and further!!!

I've done some LST but usually just let them do their thing. I know others have cropped and chopped but that's not my preference. No right or wrong either way.
we have a 1000w led. it puts off some serious light. but still not sure its quite enough. we have a few old 4 ft t5's laying around. would adding them in be over kill?

we have a 1000w led. it puts off some serious light. but still not sure its quite enough. we have a few old 4 ft t5's laying around. would adding them in be over kill?

1000w led for how big of space? You could always use the t5s for side light and it would probably help...kinda hard to have too much light.

Did somebody say 190 proof shots were free?? Oh you said hard stuff...yes i top ,super crop,fim,mainline,you name it...i beat the snot outta em...seriously tho,i do all sorts of training and have different results with each.and some are strain dependant on how they take the training...i have a journal in my sig area,more members are starting to push them further and further!!!
sky and sour stompers is what we are about to plant. any exp with them? yield? stressing? would love any info on them. cant seem to find much.

1000w led for how big of space? You could always use the t5s for side light and it would probably help...kinda hard to have too much light.
47x47x70 i think. i know its 1 inch shy of 4x4 but over 6ft tall

sky and sour stompers is what we are about to plant. any exp with them? yield? stressing? would love any info on them. cant seem to find much.
No,ive only grown Walter White

No,ive only grown Walter White

that 1 is on my list of ones to come. looked really nice. seemed like a big girl. so i can imagine shed take a little abuse

Back