Read the bottle. I think it will play hell with the AN buffering of pH.
I have read the bottle I think it will too that's why I haven't used it with the advance line ... thought you where ...

I talked to a local grow shop and guy there said silicate is silicate doesn't matter on the brand .... and that it would be fine to use .... I disagree just for the sake of concentrations I've read rhino skin is something pretty low 1-3% silicate . I think the armour si is a more concentred form of silicate , so I think it would spike my ph way up

I talked to a local grow shop and guy there said silicate is silicate doesn't matter on the brand .... and that it would be fine to use .... I disagree just for the sake of concentrations I've read rhino skin is something pretty low 1-3% silicate . I think the armour si is a more concentred form of silicate , so I think it would spike my ph way up

I think @A-Train is, or is going to use the SI instead of RS. Hopefully he won't mind being the canary in the mine. :shrug:

Was reading and thinking the same exact thing. I too add this as a ph supplement lol.

Funny thing is that my Botanicare's Silica Blast does not act in the same way.

Funny thing is that my Botanicare's Silica Blast does not act in the same way.
Thanks for that! I'm going to pick up a bottle for when my ph is very close to 6.0

Back