Skyrone Stomper freebie @ 42 days yesterday. ( Not the clearest pics )

IMG_20161012_163124.jpg

IMG_20161011_141224.jpg

Last edited:
A Sour Stomper I just finished rough trimming before the dry..Smells like a super funky purple sour rotten meat grape, heavy on the grape. There's a lingering undertone of something and I can't quite pinpoint it, but it's one of those things you just have to keep smelling. I think I'm going to soak a few more of these beans tonight :thumbsup:

received_10154338125639934.jpeg

Last edited:
Sour stomper nug pre-dry..You want to talk about sticky? I could slap it on the wall and it would stay there, of course I wouldn't do that though.I was breaking down the main cola and the smell hit me as a grape fuel, so good. I popped 3 more of these :woohoo1:

IMG_20161104_071324.jpg

Beautiful frosty nugs and stunning pics. lol sounds like my OCD trimming always end up spending twice as long going back over snipping off rogue sugar leaves.

Lol thanks bro, it takes me forever to trim..I'll look at the same bud like 5 times and ask somebody else, how's it look to you? They'll say good to me and I'll grab the Fiskars again. Probably didn't help I was trimming at 3 am in a room with horrible lighting.Thanks for checking out the goods :toke:

Back