What strains should i be looking at that arent likely to be any taller than 3/4ft? Ideally 2ft tops
Currently got 3 sodk not far from harvest which i LST'd alot to keep them down but theyve taken a hell of alot of width up in the groom! I also have a few sour hounds which look to be perfect height but they all struggled with heat stress in veg at 28C :( so not really ideal for my setup unfortunately, ive just dropped 4 sour crack which ive done before and was well happy with,
What ive got is enough space for 9 , ideally want to be running 3 rows of 3 strains
So ive got a row of sour crack just looking for two other short strains to use for the other two rows
Hit me with recommendations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What strains should i be looking at that arent likely to be any taller than 3/4ft? Ideally 2ft tops
Currently got 3 sodk not far from harvest which i LST'd alot to keep them down but theyve taken a hell of alot of width up in the groom! I also have a few sour hounds which look to be perfect height but they all struggled with heat stress in veg at 28C :( so not really ideal for my setup unfortunately, ive just dropped 4 sour crack which ive done before and was well happy with,
What ive got is enough space for 9 , ideally want to be running 3 rows of 3 strains
So ive got a row of sour crack just looking for two other short strains to use for the other two rows

Have you tried 24 Carat, Deep blue C or Toof Decay? 24 Carat is good for a SOG.

Hi bro some good suggestions here already with 24 Carat, Deep Blue C, Toof Decay, Sour Blues and Blue Cush.

I would say just about all the small size and most phenos of the medium size strains in my old strain guide (linked below) will be in your 2ft-3ft range, would also add Beary White, 3 Bears OG and Sour Stomper from the new limited and artisanal lines.

http://autoflower.net/forums/threads/mephisto-strains-size-guide.47625/

Peace and happy growing ;)

Grape crinkle day 40 stacking up nicely
0bb74b8e7a1573c23dff1c5c295196a2.jpg

671a0250d5d1a02b1148d9f2fd12a3b0.jpg

a10ba518811a776d77fbbfa4c6ec3390.jpg

While I can't speak to heat tolerant strains, I can say that using a Silicate like GH Armor Si will increase any plant's tolerance
to temperatures high and low.

You may get more responses if you post the question in a thread other than one dedicated to
Mephisto grow results. Like maybe General AF discussion or Chat.

I think no matter what, you'll have a rough go of it outdoors in 100º F weather.
Hey Trapper is the si armour silicate ok to run with the advanced ph perfect line???

8 hubbabubba under 3 Amare se-450's and a DIY side light bar. Grown in promix, fed cheap floraduo but extremely heavy. 1600ppm every other day mid way through flower. Tons of calmag 2-4 tsp per gallon. trained and scrogged. Nothing fancy just let them grow.

Sorry for the sideways pictures.

74oz dry from 8 plants. 9.25oz per plant on my first mephisto run. Already on my second with the same strain.
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG

Nearly dry here. They are some massive buds.
IMG_0549.JPG

1/4lb fits nice in these jars with dense buds.
IMG_0676.JPG

Back