Small tester piece of a Sour Stomper lower..Still has almost 2 weeks to go..I couldn't get the camera to focus on this bud to save my life, it's too white lol

IMG_20161230_103350.jpg

Mephisto Auto Blues

This strain was amazing to grow; I had some very dope colors pop off the
leaves and into the bud as well. Orange and yellow hairs with green and blue/ purple buds

I pulled it at day 67 with about 20%-30% amber. I transplanted it 3 times; thats right!
I said it; THREE TIMES; due to listening to a few friends at first then joining AFN and
listening to everyone on here! So happy for this community!

Some hulk like genetics with @mephisto on this Auto Blues; one beast of a strain!

I got 72g wet & 19g dry. First time ever grower and I without a doubt stunted it im sure.

She only grew to be 12" inches tall and was not too much wider than the 3 gallon
smart pot she was in. I could have pulled her at day 55 with 10% amber. I defoliated, did some LST on her also. She finished very quick! I would love to grow this again (I have 3
seeds left, although some Blue Cush arrived those are next).

I would recommend this for a SOG and any newbie grower.

IMG_20161216_105154.jpg File Dec 28, 4 59 46 PM.jpeg File Dec 28, 5 00 29 PM.jpeg File Dec 26, 3 24 27 PM.jpeg IMG_20161219_114342.jpg

hey guys, new guy here. ill be around a while. mitch/mephisto is legit a great company. been a pleasure doing business.

got some skystomper and sour stomper coming. pretty new to indoors and auto's to be blunt. done some research.
got the 4x4x6 tent. a kingplus 1000 watt led. not the most expensive light but seemed to be the best bang for our buck.
soil we are going with happyfrog and ocean forrest "best available local" and using mephistos's supergrow.
thinking about trying to run 9 ,3 gal bags in the 4x4. all sky and sour stomps. will document as we go. just ordered beans so just waiting on them.
you guys think 9 is too many? pushing enough light? we were thinking about maybe a few hanger lights as well.
hope you guys are going to be here on my journey. i see some killer grows here. cant wait to start mine.
any and all advice is more than appreciated.
and again a huge thanks to mitch and the meph crew. they have been amazing

hey guys, new guy here. ill be around a while. mitch/mephisto is legit a great company. been a pleasure doing business.

got some skystomper and sour stomper coming. pretty new to indoors and auto's to be blunt. done some research.
got the 4x4x6 tent. a kingplus 1000 watt led. not the most expensive light but seemed to be the best bang for our buck.
soil we are going with happyfrog and ocean forrest "best available local" and using mephistos's supergrow.
thinking about trying to run 9 ,3 gal bags in the 4x4. all sky and sour stomps. will document as we go. just ordered beans so just waiting on them.
you guys think 9 is too many? pushing enough light? we were thinking about maybe a few hanger lights as well.
hope you guys are going to be here on my journey. i see some killer grows here. cant wait to start mine.
any and all advice is more than appreciated.
and again a huge thanks to mitch and the meph crew. they have been amazing

Not sure what the coverage is on that light but if those plants take off like Mephisto gear likes to do you may find yourself a bit cramped. I would say 6 plants will be a better fit and easier to manage...especially if your new to growing. Start small and work up to it is my suggestion. That way if something goes haywire it's easier to deal with. Let me know when you start your grow I'd love to tag along. I'm not the most experienced grower but I've seen my share of issues and may have a tip or two when needed.

Hey guys, just thought we could start a collaborative thread.
a simple format,
strain, grow method, size/height, yield, harvest day, any hints or tips, and general impression of your Mephisto grow.

would be nice to keep track and interpret this data, it's really valuable for us and others to see.

and we can adjust our strain descriptions too over time.

cheers all!
going to be putting in 2 tyrones 2 alien X triangle will to this floor mat for you!! Thanks mike.

Back