Ty sm0... Yep she still has some time yet, she just started her bulking phase. I'm pretty happy with how she is progressing.
Your the most experienced person I know on these forums, get on that super soil and let me know how it works lol. I'm pretty excited to give it a try I just hate to leave hungry plants if they suck up all the goods to early on. The whole organic thing leaves a lot to learn.

Your the most experienced person I know on these forums, get on that super soil and let me know how it works lol. I'm pretty excited to give it a try I just hate to leave hungry plants if they suck up all the goods to early on. The whole organic thing leaves a lot to learn.

Ammended soil isn't my thing bro, takes all the fun out of it. I like being totally responsible for supporting my plants and pushing them.Theres something satisfying about dialing in a nutrient program and seeing the results. I suppose someday when I get old and tired and decide I can't be bothered anymore, I'll move to an organic soil. But honestly I hope that day never comes.

2 HBSC 65 days
65 days smal.JPG
65 days smal (1).JPG
65 days smal (1).JPG
65 days smal (3).JPG
65 days smal (2).JPG
65 days smal (4).JPG

bigger HBSC

65 days big.JPG
65 days big (1).JPG

Grape Crinkle....71 days from sprout,3.5 gallon DWC, 270w total LED's, GH Flora 3 part nutes. She was 32 inches tall and over 36 inches wide. Wet yield is 1,517 grams.

Grape_day71_2.jpg

Back